:
2001 Mazda MP3
2012-12-22_13-32-23_174.jpg

2012-12-22_13-33-22_990.jpg

2012-12-22_13-35-33_153.jpg

2012-12-22_13-32-43_103.jpg

We received this yesterday. Too bad we can literally not drive it AT ALL :(

Last edited:
It is a beautiful, beautiful car. Thanks alot for the photos.

So, looking at the front grille emblem, it looks like the flying M is embossed, but covered in a clear epoxy/acryllic coating...is that the case?

The front grille does not stick out at all.. its about the only disappointing thing, I will take more pictures tomorrow. We have it in the showroom.

The lines of the car are AMAZING. The best is the long hood with the steep upward sloping a pillars.

I was able to view one here in Utah in their showroom. Quite the good looking car Mazda has created. Cant wait to drive one in the new year.

It is a beautiful, beautiful car. Thanks alot for the photos.

So, looking at the front grille emblem, it looks like the flying M is embossed, but covered in a clear epoxy/acryllic coating...is that the case?

Finally got a chance to sit in a Mazda 6 GT sedan in San Diego. Beautiful interior and exterior. If Mazda is trying to move the 6 upwards in class, why did they plant that cheap acrylic emblem on the beautiful grille. My2003 Protege5 had a molded plastic Mazda logo, but it was chromed. The CX-9, CX-7, Mazda3 had chromed plastic molded emblems. The ugly emblem on the new 6 and CX-5 is like a pimple on a beautiful face. When I get my 2014/2015 Mazda 6 wagon (fingers crossed), first thing that gets replaced is that cheesy emblem. Maybe Mazda is trying to copy the BMW emblem, but it doesn't work.

Im seeing a lot of pictures of the dark gray, its a shame, it really doesnt do the cars lines justice.

All display models should be soul red!

I saw one in Hartford, CT in Red. Man oh man was it nice. Sat in it and everything felt right. Nice steering wheel, fairly decent sized trunk, reasonable sized nav/stereo screen. Only gripe is the plastic trim around the shifter which I'll overlook. BUT the aux input is inside the arm rest.. why can't it be in the front cubby? Will an mp3 cable have to be sticking out of the arm rest? Unless it has bluetooth audio streaming. Also didn't get to sit in the back seat to determine rear passenger seat room - bummer.

Last edited:
I saw one in Hartford, CT in Red. Man oh man was it nice. Sat in it and everything felt right. Nice steering wheel, fairly decent sized trunk, reasonable sized nav/stereo screen. Only gripe is the plastic trim around the shifter which I'll overlook. BUT the aux input is inside the arm rest.. why can't it be in the front cubby? Will an mp3 cable have to be sticking out of the arm rest? Unless it has bluetooth audio streaming. Also didn't get to sit in the back seat to determine rear passenger seat room - bummer.

it has bluetooth audio

Back