ORLANDO where you at???

djpedro78

:
'03 MP5
New to the Orlando area....I see a whole bunch of Pro's, Pro 5's and Speeds. Anyone on here ????....and where and when if any are the meets ....Anything going on here?

There was a big meet at the Mazda dealership in October, but other than that, I don't think Orlando has consistent meets like we do down here. I used to go with Cory to ECCO meets at Best Buy on Alafaya, but I have been gone for a year. Hopefully there are still some active members who can give you a better summary of local events.

Black Majik MSP said:
There was a big meet at the Mazda dealership in October, but other than that, I don't think Orlando has consistent meets like we do down here. I used to go with Cory to ECCO meets at Best Buy on Alafaya, but I have been gone for a year. Hopefully there are still some active members who can give you a better summary of local events.

Yep the ECCO meet is still on Thursdays at the Petsmart right at Waterford Lakes, other than that RICER meets on Saturdays.

I'm up in Longwood. Ya the October meet was great... we're trying to get another one going after the holidays. Just keep your eyes on the FL section... you'll know when something gets planned.

im workign on it!

Cullen, Felix and me are working on another Mazda meet! Please stay tuned and be patient.

WE have lost Classic Mazda because the GM who supported us has moved on to another dealership. I'll try talkign to them but right now ********** is our main sponsor...hes the man to talk to for MSP/protege parts...or any parts.

Service is top notch and he will hunt parts down for you if needed.

Anyways im gonna meet upw ith cullen to discuss some stuff. We should all get together and chat and see whats going on! Thinking about a good old fashion Cookout at a park.

I just went on a shoping spree for my MSP!

Last edited:
I just left orlando..I just got my new place over in winter park over on goldenrod right off university blvd. I'm moving in on feb 21st. Btw..I'm already not a fan of the area..too many bad mustangs and rice.

SpicyMchaggis said:
I just left orlando..I just got my new place over in winter park over on goldenrod right off university blvd. I'm moving in on feb 21st. Btw..I'm already not a fan of the area..too many bad mustangs and rice.
Yo come out ot our wednesday meet....yeah bunch of rice.

Just yesterday cowboybeebop showed up in his 1,000 hp supra, GT2 was there...gets pretty ricey but good cars come out too.

Back