Ordering from Protege Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangj01

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Titanium Gray Metallic.
Has anyone ordered parts from Protege Garage online before? I was planning on ordering a midpipe but I noticed that their site is not secure. Any thoughts on this? Is there another way of ordering too? Thanks.

dude , i've ordered from him as well and no problem what so ever but its been a while not too long ago. i don't know if he changed the server or e-com but he's usually running strong. try to call him that's another way

Has anyone ordered parts from Protege Garage online before? I was planning on ordering a midpipe but I noticed that their site is not secure. Any thoughts on this? Is there another way of ordering too? Thanks.

ordered a custom msp SMIC from PG 2 days ago.. no problem dude

his website is strong. maybe his security certificate expired recently, that's all.

/start mind control

he's a good guy....buy from him....look me in the eye "BUY FROM HIM"

give him your money, you don't need it..

/end mind control

Protege Garage is super best most happy vendor (poorly translated from japanese)

I have dealt with PG 2 times They have exceeded my expectations both time (2nd time was out of stock but kept me informed, gave me options, and shipped in a timely manner) if you no likey the web ordering thing just call ken, he is most super excellent

(first)(cabpatch)

I ordered my gauge pod a few months ago with no problems at all!!

Thanks for all of the replies. I'll probably give him a call.

Definitely order from them. Got some springs and an intake mani from them, awesome customer service.

Not going to lie I didn't read everyone's replies. but here is my reply

Protegegarage is the shxt

Ordered rotors and pads and asked them if they could ship quickly as I had a race that weekend. Ken called I missed his called and I still got the parts within 3 days.

When I get more money I will be ordering from them AGAIN and AGAIN.

I called and ordered from PG and my experience was great! I didn't want to order through their website because it wasn't a secure site, so I ended up calling them. They said it would take about 2 weeks for me to receive it because they have to fabricate the midpipe and all. I received in 10 days! Hoping to install it tonight.

You have nothing to worry about i have dropped about 4 grand in my motor and all was spent at his site, and this was all within the last 4 months and i have had no problems at all and got my stuff quick.

Ordered a motormount online, yesterday something was wrong with my information and Ken called me personally less than 12 hours later. I would and will do more business with ken and PG.....

I have dealt with ProtegeGarage before, and it was the best experiance I have had with ordering parts in my 8 years of building cars. I wish more automotive vendors were like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back