Opinions on a weekend at Cheaha in Alabama

When would you like to hit up Cheehaw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Velocifero

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am
:
VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP
Hey what month would you guys like to go to our usual spot out in Alabama for a weekend or at least a long Saturday if you could make it? We will progress this thread as the questions come up and new settigns are made. For now just cast your vote and we'll work off that, note, you can vote for more than one slot if you have more than one preference. Poll closes January 10th!

Last edited:
Dangit - I didn't mean to click on May. June, July or early August would work best for me. I've either got stuff going on for work or other trips already planned (Sebring) for pre-June.

Sebring is in March (peep)
RacerXGirl said:
Dangit - I didn't mean to click on May. June, July or early August would work best for me. I've either got stuff going on for work or other trips already planned (Sebring) for pre-June.

doesn't matter to me so I won't vote at all...I'm used to my vote not counting. I'm a democrat in the bible belt.

p.s. It's Cheaha. Not Heehaw.

p.p.s this would be another camping out meet so weather may play an important factor for some people.

Hmm...mapquest says this would be a little over 400 mile trip from new orleans.
Is this going to be like a long weekend kind of deal? I would like to go, any weekend is fine as long as I have advance notice.

see what happens when you're not around.... things happen and you miss out

Last edited:
I moved here in march, I've had the wrx about a month now. What kind of car do you have now? You seem to get a new one as often as I do.

i bought a speed6. got some toys on the way for it now. Should put down some good numbers.

I trade out of cars too quickly I know. I'm fighting with the wife right now because I'm trying to buy a 2002 996 C2 and she thinks we should have money in savings as opposed to a porsche. silly girl.

Anon Y Mous said:
i bought a speed6. got some toys on the way for it now. Should put down some good numbers.

I trade out of cars too quickly I know. I'm fighting with the wife right now because I'm trying to buy a 2002 996 C2 and she thinks we should have money in savings as opposed to a porsche. silly girl.
lol. I think early summer should work if the weather's right.

I thought this said Cheetah at first...
Was like whoa Alabama girls..in a club o_O ...I figure we'd see maybe my sister whose also my aunt and my mom..or something along those lines.

But umm yea...dang I was all excited about going to a strip club..

ZeroAccess said:
I thought this said Cheetah at first...
Was like whoa Alabama girls..in a club o_O ...I figure we'd see maybe my sister whose also my aunt and my mom..or something along those lines.

But umm yea...dang I was all excited about going to a strip club..

You missed Kevin and Ron's birthday then... Pink Pony...

Back