OMGWTFH2U MSP'ers hehe

DiS

In Soviet Russia...
Contributor
:
2016 Subaru WRX Crystal White Pearl
I've decided to brake in on you all msp'ers here, hehe. CAN'T LIVE QUIET ANYMORE! PEOPLE MAKE SOME NOISE HERE! (drinks)

....im bored at work.....can't do anything because its raining

DiS said:
I've decided to brake in on you all msp'ers here, hehe. CAN'T LIVE QUIET ANYMORE! PEOPLE MAKE SOME NOISE HERE! (drinks)

....im bored at work.....can't do anything because its raining
mhmm..you're not a msp.:)

who isn't bored at work.lol.

edit-i'm telling. and...it's break*:)

boostdprotegelx said:
mhmm..you're not a msp.:)
NOR ARE YOU, SILLY! (rofl)

CitizenPro said:
Sucks for you guys......::lays back in bed: (sleep)
(rofl) you slacker!

Eh, the only reason why Im in the office is because I usually work outside (im a land surveyor) and now its raining.....cant work in rain becaue equipment is gonna take a dump. So now Im just sitting here and doing ZERO, hehe.

DiS said:
(rofl) you slacker!

Eh, the only reason why Im in the office is because I usually work outside (im a land surveyor) and now its raining.....cant work in rain becaue equipment is gonna take a dump. So now Im just sitting here and doing ZERO, hehe.
still getting paid???(rockon)

::yawns::

I injured my ankle Tuesday, so i took a few vacation days till the swelling goes down and when im able to limp back to work :)

5 Day Weekend FTW.

Last edited:
CitizenPro said:
::yawns::

I injured my ankle Tuesday, so i took a few vacation days till the swelling goes down and when im able to limp back to work :)

5 Day Weekend FTW.
Dude. Just go out to your car and rub your leg on those beautiful wheels and let their sexay powe3rz of h0tness make it all better.

We Are Ninja said:
Dude. Just go out to your car and rub your leg on those beautiful wheels and let their sexay powe3rz of h0tness make it all better.

lmao...

As a matter of fact, i just finished rubbin' on em with some Meguiars Soap and water :) Biatch is blingin' in the sun (thumb)

DiS said:
NOR ARE YOU, SILLY! (rofl)

(rofl) you slacker!

Surveyor huh? Cool. I'm an appraiser. I need a survey done on my place in the next month or two. Any idea what I can expect to pay for a residential survey on a 1.3 acre irregular lot? I don't know any surveyors around here to ask.

I LOVE MY MUTHA FUGGIN NUBAIN ROAD NINJA!

MSP weeeee...

Linuxracr love's my Wii!

LOL since this has gotten off topic or was it ever on topic. I'll post here. Damn these shops around here, I cna't find an air filter with a 4" opening. Damn them!!! Ok I'm done, I'm going to special order one now...

Back