Omg Guess What

GhostMercury

:
MazdaSpeed 3 08.5
I just picked up the first 08.5 MS3 in minnesota!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! OMG THE INTERIOR IS AMAZING. The interior looks really sweet with the piano black pics do it NOOO justice. The white needles are awesome, the seat OOOOO YEAA.

I will have pics tomorrow when its not snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazing Yellow Mica MSP for sale now at walser mazda lol

Attachments

• centered-interior.jpg
    centered-interior.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Driver-Interior.jpg
    Driver-Interior.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Seats.jpg
    Seats.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 105
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 95
  • side4.jpg
    side4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I also got an amazing deal

out the door 23,152 with 1,300 left on difference between previous loan and trade in. Lets just say i made out like a bandit.

Last edited:
Nice, what color?

Also, your MSP didn't have a CF hood did it? Seems like I've seen that one on 394 a few times.

GT or Sport?

Congrats, looks really sweet and it makes me want one. Especially since they now play MP3's on the stock system.

I saved every penny for a while, and worked on my credit for the past 2 years, and it worked out, and waiting for the 08.5 was so worth it. I picked up a gt cause it is MORE then worth it.

Wait a minute...you picked up a brand new 2008.5 MS3 GT (w/o navigation) for only 23,152 out the door?! Holy shnykies!!!

i know. upon driving the car around more to break it in, it is a HUGE step up from the msp. The ride is smother as well as things such as the shifting. Deffinatly a well put together car. Got the first coat of wax today, and i will be picking up some good stuff later this week and hopefully weather permitting i will be able to wax it outside to make sure i get everything.

replied.
Hey you 08-07 guys do you have the blue light shining down on the shifter? I like it alot but i dont think i have even seen it mentioned yet. If its new i will take a pic of it tonight.

i got bord so heres a photoshop that i made up

Attachments

• Crazy.jpg
    Crazy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 66
Sweet man, congrats! You went down the path I hope to go in the next couple of years, they have grown on me since they came out. I hope you love it man!

I do love it. I would even consider it a luxury car compared to the MSP. I just have to get used to the clutch and then everything will be gravy. I have 100 miles on the car now, so only 500 more till break in period is over even though i might still take it easy on it till 1000

replied.
Hey you 08-07 guys do you have the blue light shining down on the shifter? I like it alot but i dont think i have even seen it mentioned yet. If its new i will take a pic of it tonight.

That little light has been a feature on all the 3's since 04, if I'm thinking of the same thing.

well all these litte bells, whistle, and watcha-ma-bobs, are new to me coming from the msp so im loving it.

I hear you. I actually traded an 05 mazda3 for my MSP, and I've had opportunity to drive a couple speed3s, so I know where you're coming from!

Back