OMG check out this Chevy Cavaqueer!

KanseiZM said:
Doesn't it make you want to come back to the states so you can see hot cars like that? (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance)

Japan has it's own blend of less than desirable customs but overall...I see A LOT more interesting rides here than I did in the states...What makes it over here in terms of non-Japanese rides are often "high-end" and or top picks...I mean even classic cars and lowriders are often of the most desirable models and are in really good condition!

The Japanese have good taste and a knack for high quality!

Antoine said:
Japan has it's own blend of less than desirable customs but overall...I see A LOT more interesting rides here than I did in the states...What makes it over here in terms of non-Japanese rides are often "high-end" and or top picks...I mean even classic cars and lowriders are often of the most desirable models and are in really good condition!

The Japanese have good taste and a knack for high quality!

You get to see fun stuff like this I bet :)

052961.jpg

052581.jpg

052561.jpg

052641.jpg

I love those cars so much because they look like they are just a lot of fun to build up like that :)

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html

There should be a NSFW warning on this regarding that paint job (haha). How is that thing even legal to drive? Especially with those seats.

Im one of the bidders.. im ready to bid up to 10k for that car... Baller status for sure

altspace said:
There should be a NSFW warning on this regarding that paint job (haha). How is that thing even legal to drive? Especially with those seats.

oh yeah haha it should have an NSFW warning.

that place wood be so great to have sex on, omg, u wood have bitches laying on that in no time, MERMAIDS FTW!

Though I have to say the airbrush work is nice. Anyone notice the aftermarket Tape Deck! Ohhh color match engine parts...and all stock at that. Worst intake design from Chevy. Nothing like warm air induction.

Last edited:
Back