Ok weirdest thing

MP5Raycer

.. ok i put my car all back to stock (removed Cai, and wheels, and stering wheel) and put it all back to factory and when i ws done i went inside i got a drink and came back out .. I'D BE DAMNED ... i think i like my cars looks better withmy factory wheels more then my 18's ???????? am I going nuts here but the smaller tire and aluminum looks much better with my black then the gun metal .. my buddy says its just cause its a new look from the norm? what you you allthinkk .. have any of you felt that way if you had to put them back

Did you put it back cause you took it to the dealer this morning? I"ll bet it is cause it's kinda a new look for ya.

It probably is just cause it is out of the norm for your car.

Course GM recently said that on some of their lineup they will void a warrenty cause of aftermarket rims/tires etc.
:mad:

If I was taking my car in for service under warranty, I'd put EVERY original part back on. This way they won't draw any quick conclusions about driving habits.

Also, with this forum having a lot of younger drivers, it's best not to make the dealer think you are some punk kid abusing the crap out of your car. Taking off your aftermarket parts will help you out.

Back