Oil Consumption

im embarassed that u and ur boyfriend caused all this mayhem just because i didnt wanna give up details on what i did and probably never will now since u two blew it way out of proportion.. i like having an advantage over people.. matters most at the track and since u cant see the pump u can only hear it most people will race u and not even know its there..end of story. but this thread isnt about that.. but yeah just pay attention to ur oil levels and u should be fine..unless ur car is smoking or leaking oil chances are its okay.

(bj)

im embarassed that u and ur boyfriend caused all this mayhem just because i didnt wanna give up details on what i did and probably never will now since u two blew it way out of proportion.. i like having an advantage over people.. matters most at the track and since u cant see the pump u can only hear it most people will race u and not even know its there..end of story. but this thread isnt about that.. but yeah just pay attention to ur oil levels and u should be fine..unless ur car is smoking or leaking oil chances are its okay.

let's be clear
you are the root cause of any mayhem that exists

here are the the facts you can't deny
you don't know jack s*** about your phantom Walbro install
you can not give details or pics because it never happened
people have spent money because you lied about information
for that alone, you are a total nut sack
why don't you do a write up on your oil change. maybe just maybe you can handle that but the jury is certainly out

now please just get shine up your red Mazda grill emblem on your black car(notcool) and fill-er up with Uncle Bens so you and your phantom Walbro can rev on people at stop lights or blow by them with your flashers on thinking you won and run 12's

Back on topic with no insults flyin' ot it's closed guys.

Thanks.
hey killer, if you spent your hard earned money on something that a member here explained was what he used and would provide details on but was a total lie and frankly bulls***...you would look at comments toward him in a different perspective
100% guaranteed

hey killer, if you spent your hard earned money on something that a member here explained was what he used and would provide details on but was a total lie and frankly bulls***...you would look at comments toward him in a different perspective
100% guaranteed
Understand...but please keep the drama to a min. Thanks.

Hmmm,I guess you proved me wrong.....Aren't you the idiot with the wrong Walboro pump in your car?I feel pretty dumb that you know something that I don't(braindead

some people say its wrong others commend me for doing it and shoot me pm's not to listen to the drama.. i cant help but to defend myslef.. i wasent trying to prove you wrong but i just wanted to clear things up..

let's be clear
you are the root cause of any mayhem that exists

here are the the facts you can't deny
you don't know jack s*** about your phantom Walbro install
you can not give details or pics because it never happened
people have spent money because you lied about information
for that alone, you are a total nut sack
why don't you do a write up on your oil change. maybe just maybe you can handle that but the jury is certainly out

now please just get shine up your red Mazda grill emblem on your black car(notcool) and fill-er up with Uncle Bens so you and your phantom Walbro can rev on people at stop lights or blow by them with your flashers on thinking you won and run 12's

k this thread def isnt for u bringing up this drama as killer said..ill do a write up on my oil change next time i do one just for u.. u might have to wait till next spring since my car is sitting in my heated garage all winter if that okay with u..ill note any oil loss i noticed and post up pics of that as well, to back up my statements ive made in this thread.. as for my red emblem, most people liked it but i am going to black.. id be willing to bet if we raced right now as our cars stand id beat u.

Last edited:
k this thread def isnt for u bringing up this drama as killer said..ill do a write up on my oil change next time i do one just for u.. u might have to wait till next spring since my car is sitting in my heated garage all winter if that okay with u..ill note any oil loss i noticed and post up pics of that as well, to back up my statements ive made in this thread.. as for my red emblem, most people liked it but i am going to black.. id be willing to bet if we raced right now as our cars stand id beat u.

And my balls are bigger than yours!!!(boom08)(butt)(butthump)(humpleg)(boobs2)

Ok is the pissing match over now? Why didn't you just get and EVO or something? You know a car that screams "I am so much faster than you!!"

im waiting on the EVO 10.. my friend had an EVO 9 so i couldnt get one because that wouldve been just too much.. but i am thinking about the 10 although it doesnt have the 4g63 motor in it though so thats a let down. that motor has been around for like 17 years i dont understand there reason for getting rid of it. and yeah its over.

sucks you are waiting for the slowest evo yet. and unless you want to drop 40k on the 6speed paddle shift one it will be slower than the ms6.

im waiting on the EVO 10.. my friend had an EVO 9 so i couldnt get one because that wouldve been just too much.. but i am thinking about the 10 although it doesnt have the 4g63 motor in it though so thats a let down. that motor has been around for like 17 years i dont understand there reason for getting rid of it. and yeah its over.

It is because the 4G63 will not pass emissions.

It is because the 4G63 will not pass emissions.

yeah but they couldve made it pass i mean its there best motor and is one of the best ones out there in my opinion if i could put it in my Speed 6 i would because the parts and turbos that fit it are cheaper.. i mean my buddy just got a Evo 3 motor with a TD05 turbo for 1300 bucks... thats a deal.

Your using oil because the turbo has been seizing so hard, it cooked the bearing seals.

Blame the factory ECU. seriously

ok if thats the case i should be seeing smoke out the exhaust or oil in my FMIC piping somewhere.. and im not seeing that at all.

Back to Topic:

I currently use the factory specified Oil Viscosity for our car. I "think" its 5w30 correct, I check the manual everytime I buy because I forget.
I use synthetic oil everytime.

Only once in a while if I really get on it, do I smell "burning oil" when I come to idle/ stop/garage.

No I dont think buring a quart of oil is good for the car. The only cars I know that burn a quart every 2k miles are beater cars and old rotaries.

If it really was meant to burn that much oil, it would be in the manual to check the oil every 2k and add a quart. I think if the burning 2 quarts/2k was true, there would be reports of MS6's with siezed engines because of lack of lubrication.

Not to mention think of the damage you would be doing to the catalytic converters with all that oil residue and smoke.

So summary:

1.) Burning 1 quart every 2k to me is bad!

2.) Someone mentioned synthic oil is "thinner" that dyno oil, is that fact or just opinion? If fact, prove it.

3.) By now, it should be clear that synthetic oil is far better than standard oil.

i usually burn atleast a quart if not more.. i use AMS or Royal Purple oil.. its supposed to burn oil.. its not in a bad way unless ur car is smoking.

Who the hell told you that amisol, royal purple, or any other synthetic oil is supposed to burn? That is exactly opposite of one of the advantages of running synth in the first place!.. Synthetic oils resist burn off better than conventional oil.. that is why they are better in high temp motors and turbocharged vehicles.. they do not lose their viscosity in high temp situations like conventional oils and hense do not seep by your rings/valves etc and into the combustion chamber to burn off.. If synthetic oils were supposed to burn off, you would very quickly destroy your turbo do to coking...in fact, your amisol oil touts itself as the oil with the lowest evaporation rate.

However, you may not want to believe me.. so how about reading the amisol website and getting right from the horses mouth..

"Maximizes Fuel Economy, Reduces Oil Consumption and Emissions

The NOACK Volatility Test determines the evaporation loss of lubricants in high temperature service. The more motor oils vaporize, the thicker and heavier they become, contributing to poor circulation, reduced fuel economy and increased oil consumption, wear and emissions.

AMSOIL 10W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil resists high temperature volatilization (evaporation) better than other motor oils. AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oil maintains peak fuel efficiency and reduces oil consumption and emissions."

I've read enough of your posts in the past to realize that most of the time you sound like a stubborn bull headed teenager who feels they know everything, when in the end, you are simply reguritating myths and mistruths you have read from the internet, written mostly by other stubborn bull headed teenagers ... One day hopefully you will learn to be less naive and learn to weed out rghts and wrongs

Back