Official Super Bowl Thread

i am considering going to miami.

otherwise i would happily volunteer hosting.

Captain KRM P5 said:
i am considering going to miami.

otherwise i would happily volunteer hosting.

are you vying for tickets or just going to go to celebrate in pink flaminco stylez?

Da Bears!!! Looked like the Saints had to deal with the remnants of a certain Hurricane Ditka sweeping through Chicago. Lovie and the defense just learned how to harness it. :)

Dimitrios said:
are you vying for tickets or just going to go to celebrate in pink flaminco stylez?

i am vying for tickets right now, i know a person who won some actually

Dimitrios said:

i'm looking on craigslist and ebay, naively so :), and it appears that tickets are indeed fetching a heavy price. i am mildly considering financing two tickets on the protegegarage line of credit and paying it back. then i realize how retarded that sounds.

anyone want to split $4G and go to miami?

Captain KRM P5 said:
i am mildly considering financing two tickets on the protegegarage line of credit and paying it back.

That would be completely imature, wreakless and down right silly.

SO DO IT!!!!!

Captain KRM P5 said:
i'm looking on craigslist and ebay, naively so :), and it appears that tickets are indeed fetching a heavy price. i am mildly considering financing two tickets on the protegegarage line of credit and paying it back. then i realize how retarded that sounds.

anyone want to split $4G and go to miami?

Hell, let's all just buy parking passes for the event. Caravan down there, tailgate and watch the game on a TV in the parking lot.

Considering the splitting of the $4G's though . . .

Raven Hawk said:
Hell, let's all just buy parking passes for the event. Caravan down there, tailgate and watch the game on a TV in the parking lot.

that's the best of both worlds because then you still get to see the commercials!! :)

fkmp5 said:
that's the best of both worlds because then you still get to see the commercials!! :)

I was really considering doing this with a couple of friends until I found out that they're not allowing tailgating within 1 mile of the stadium, parking lots included. Oh well, I don't think I could get the time off of work anyways.

Back