Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

altspace said:
Eh, when it comes down to it, they really have no idea. 3 different weather sites say different things. One thing is almost for sure is that it won't be as warm as we would like it to be.

well, i say we're on as long as it's not raining...i mean you can't really do a quality job "spring cleaning" in the rain.

I'll come to shoot the s--t if it's raining.

Plus we can clay a car in the rain (unless it's a downpour), it would still be a big help (Bruce? :) )

Astral said:
I'll come to shoot the s--t if it's raining.

Plus we can clay a car in the rain (unless it's a downpour), it would still be a big help (Bruce? :) )

Oh Yeah!! Clay me(canada)

if the weather is going to be horrible I might not make the 8.5 hour drive there (detour into CT because I haven't been home since 2006 some time) and 7.5 hour drive back :(

if it's just going to be sorta cold I'll still come though :)

can we still do a strut/spring/progress rear sway bar install in the garage if it's raining? (wiggle)

the install list keeps growing!!! don't worry tho - that's it for now. I'll have headers too, but I'll install those later...

lol since my parts were all slow to arrive I'll have another set of lowering springs (goodbye goldline, hello tein s-techs), new sway bar bushings for the front, new strut mounts, spring seats, plug wires, plugs, brake lines, clutch line, rotors and pads to install.

I hope hope hope that I can find time during the week once the brake and clutch lines come to do my brake parts install because I really need a brake fluid flush badly right now and don't feel safe going on a long drive until it's all done.

I think most people are still planning on cleaning their cars...it's just that I have a bunch of stuff to install and some guys said they'd be willing to help :)

altspace said:
Uh...is this turning into an install meet?
Well I wasn't planning on lugging any of my stuff to MA for the meet. I was hoping to get it all done this week but the parts from protegegarage and ************* are taking a long time to get here.

I'll just be doing my stuff the weekend after :)

wewt confirmed that em is going to caravan to the meet with me. I might actually stay the night before at UConn so that the drive there in the morning is short (like an hour and a half). What time is everyone showing up?

Back