offical meet February 10, 2007

ahh....cool....im down with my bone stock ms3....how much is the entry fee?
after the drag...can we still make it in time for the bbq?

reynoldsrobbie said:
No. 1/4 mile drag strip at California Speedway in Fontana.

udontknowjack said:
ahh....cool....im down with my bone stock ms3....how much is the entry fee?
after the drag...can we still make it in time for the bbq?
its $10 for car show and $10 to race. So, $20. I got my ticket today! It is gonna start early and wrap up around 2-3 PM, and BBQ is 4-4:30ish? So, yeah we'll make it. It would be a nice long caravan ride!!!!!!

what time r u guys gonna be there? at California Speedway in Fontana?

reynoldsrobbie said:
its $10 for car show and $10 to race. So, $20. I got my ticket today! It is gonna start early and wrap up around 2-3 PM, and BBQ is 4-4:30ish? So, yeah we'll make it. It would be a nice long caravan ride!!!!!!

planning on a small caravan from there and possibly meeting up with the other caravan off of the 57 (flypinoy7)???

Last edited:
probably...lemme kno what time u guys r heading out from fontana...we might just make it one huge caravan to the meeting spot in diamond bar if anyone else wants to join up with the caravan...

wait a min...u guys not driving ur mazda there to race?? racing a caravan??(attn)

fLyPiNoY7 said:
probably...lemme kno what time u guys r heading out from fontana...we might just make it one huge caravan to the meeting spot in diamond bar if anyone else wants to join up with the caravan...

uh...hes going to go race...after we'll meet up and caravan down to the meet...

and a heads up, Redline is doing thier Time Attack on the infield at Fontana all weekend. would be nice to get some mazda's together for that too. He's got some good coverage for it too, get some pics of the groups? a show called "import racer" will be there for sure as well as a few magazines, so chances for pics should be good.

Modified Magazine
Modified Mustangs
Modified Luxury & Exotics
S3 Magazine
C16 Magazine
Nissan Sport Magazine
Drift & RWD Sport Magazine

i'm willing to do a 9+ hour drive in between 11 hour workdays to pick up my car just for this....if the atx->mtx swap is done on wed. as planned.

MrTea said:
and a heads up, Redline is doing thier Time Attack on the infield at Fontana all weekend. would be nice to get some mazda's together for that too. He's got some good coverage for it too, get some pics of the groups? a show called "import racer" will be there for sure as well as a few magazines, so chances for pics should be good.

Modified Magazine
Modified Mustangs
Modified Luxury & Exotics
S3 Magazine
C16 Magazine
Nissan Sport Magazine
Drift & RWD Sport Magazine

i'm willing to do a 9+ hour drive in between 11 hour workdays to pick up my car just for this....if the atx->mtx swap is done on wed. as planned.
when I ot my tickets I was informed that this will be a car show/street drags. So, this should be a good turn out. Then after join in on the caravan down to BP. Will be a great day!

motel booked...gonna be down in buena park for a 3 day weekend....look for my black mica ms3.....i'll be at the drag race and the bbq

reynoldsrobbie said:
when I ot my tickets I was informed that this will be a car show/street drags. So, this should be a good turn out. Then after join in on the caravan down to BP. Will be a great day!

udontknowjack said:
motel booked...gonna be down in buena park for a 3 day weekend....look for my black mica ms3.....i'll be at the drag race and the bbq
look out for me as well, and well cruise in the convoy to the BBQ.

i'll be in at the track all weekend, so i'm out on the BBQ. still be nice to get a few mazdas together there for a bit. if i do have my car, i won't have time to break in the LSD, so i don't think i'll be doing any hard driving.

i moved the caravan meet up time a little later for those going to the races...check the mocc thread for details...

i'll be there....look for a black mica mazdaspeed3 #55 DS

MrTea said:
i'll be in at the track all weekend, so i'm out on the BBQ. still be nice to get a few mazdas together there for a bit. if i do have my car, i won't have time to break in the LSD, so i don't think i'll be doing any hard driving.

Back