OEM parts in Canada?

Skelly007

:
2012 Mazda5 GT
Hi folks,
I'm the new owner of a 2012 5GT, and am looking for a good source of Mazda OEM parts in Canada. There are lots of dealers/sites in the US that appear to offer parts at less than list prices, but all the ones I've looked at say they'll only ship to the lower 48.

For now I'm probably just going to pick up some Mazda maintenance parts (brakes, filters, etc), unless you guys find the OEM stuff isn't very good.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi folks,
I'm the new owner of a 2012 5GT, and am looking for a good source of Mazda OEM parts in Canada. There are lots of dealers/sites in the US that appear to offer parts at less than list prices, but all the ones I've looked at say they'll only ship to the lower 48.

For now I'm probably just going to pick up some Mazda maintenance parts (brakes, filters, etc), unless you guys find the OEM stuff isn't very good.

Thanks!

I've been very happy with RockAuto. They have a Canadian depot for parts - and try to ship from there whenever possible. Also I've never had to pay customs charges on anything (bonus) if they had to get it from the US.

Also they have some clear out deals that are amazing sometimes (wipers and small things for pennies). Worth checking out.

I will check it out, thanks. I've noticed they will display prices in CAD, so it's good to know they can also ship from here.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey Skelly, I got my 5 at Achilles Mazda at Milton!

But I do not service it there, or have bought any parts there, because it is far from my place... Still, they provided excellent customer service and I would try them for parts (at least ask for a quote).

I actually picked up a couple oil filters there on Monday! I agree, quite friendly in parts & service, though I plan to do my own work on the car whenever possible.

Thanks!

Back