OEM Mazda Wheel Fitment?

kickin_81

Mechanical Engineering Student
:
MN, USA
:
2015 Mazda 3 S GT
I'm hoping the enthusiasts can help with my question. I checked our wheel thread and wasn't able to find data or pictures of common OEM Mazda wheels mounted on the Mazda5 except for the more rare Mazdaspeed and RX-8 style wheels (which are super hot BTW). I'm shopping around for a used set for winter and found a Mazda6 set and some steelies from a Mazda3 (both having the proper bolt pattern) but I have no clue about the offsets, wheel weights, TPMS, brake caliper clearance, etc. And I don't like the idea of buying a set blindly only to find out later that they rub or require hubcentric rings or just flat out don't fit because they were engineered differently. I know some will just tell me to buy new wheels from tirerack but it doesn't excite me much to spend $1,000 for a set plus installation and TPMS when I can find a decent set for under $500 and spend what I just saved on beer and other necessities. ;)

Thanks, tuanies. I just picked up the Mazda 6 set (5 spoke) and I'm excited for the first snow so that I can have them mounted. I do however find that the tires are sized 225/50-17... a bit wider. Hopefully they won't rub.

Back