O.Z. Ultraleggera w/ Yoko Avid WS4 tires - gauging interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted333

:
'08 MS3
I have a set of fairly new O.Z. Ultraleggera's, with Yokohama Avid WS4 tires. They have about 4,000 miles total, mostly highway. There is not one mark, knick, scratch, nothing on these rims.... They run right around $2,000 for the set with tires. They do not come with lugs, or hubcentric rings, since I need them for my winter setup.

They are 18x8 with a 48mm offset. Tires are 235-40-18.

Looking to see if anyone, preferably local to Wallingford, CT, is interested in them. We can talk price.... Email me at Boosted333@sbcglobal.net please.

P1010031Medium.jpg

P9010001Medium.jpg

ultraleggera.jpg

How about some proper pictures please? You need your forum name on a sign, and pictures of the remaining tread depth. Thanks!

interested

I'm interested in the wheels, can come up with 1,300. if you willing to take it I'' pick them up.

$1400 firm. These are basically brand new and in mint condition, with not too many miles on the rubber which is saving someone $600.

I just got some time to finally wash the car and take some pics.... I would like to take them off and really clean them up (the insides). Once I put my winter wheels on (soon) I'll get a chance to go nuts on them. Sorry about the delay. Usually I am on top of things but now that I have a new job and an 8 month old daughter, I have very little spare time.

PB010004.jpg

PB010002.jpg

PB010006.jpg

PB010007.jpg

PB010008.jpg

PB010009.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

Last edited:
NO TPMS, and I'd have to look into shipping before I would say yes or no. Let me find out what is the easiest way. I think Tire Rack sends two rims taped together with cardboard covering the rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back