Now let's see all the Silver 3's!!!

jdm. i actually like your car better without tint... :/

i have a sunlight silver too. :)

A few new ones playing with the 1D3 today.....

5I3W9021.jpg

5I3W9116.jpg

5I3W9119.jpg

5I3W9123.jpg

Hey BornJDM, your wheels look different in each shot. Did you paint your stock wheels dark gray? If so thats what I did:

3087711_3_full.jpg

picture with my Z before I sold it:
3087711_1_full.jpg

Thanks munnugles, I think that is my favorite one so far. I really like the rims UHATEIT. Thinking about doing the same thing to mine.

my car is just like any other stock speed3,

so i got bored and hacked up autoXracer's car into a 2 door [for some reason i was thinking about GTIs]. probably could have moved the doorline back just a bit farther but didn't want it to look too huge. if mazda intended there to ever be a 2 door hatch, they'd probably have to shorten the body by about 3 inches.

it's mspaint, so it sucks. :p

edit - added mine since i better keep on topic. (sssh)

Attachments

• deucedoorms3.JPG
    deucedoorms3.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Just took these last week. Just had the wheels mounted, and will be lowering the car soon with BC Coiovers to adjust the gap..
HPIM0798.jpg

HPIM0795.jpg

HPIM0799.jpg

HPIM0800.jpg

Yeah what wheels are those and what is the offset? Are they 18's or 19's? I like that they arent all inward into the fender like the stock rims where the fenders flare out more than the wheels. These look like they fit flush with the ousdie of the fender. Looks sweet!

Yeah what wheels are those and what is the offset? Are they 18's or 19's? I like that they arent all inward into the fender like the stock rims where the fenders flare out more than the wheels. These look like they fit flush with the ousdie of the fender. Looks sweet!

They are HP Design Lightning SS Wheels
18 X 8 48mm offset
Stock Rubber
I am going to be adding the BC Colilovers some time this Summer to adjust the gap...

Thanks for the compliments...

Hey BornJDM, your wheels look different in each shot. Did you paint your stock wheels dark gray? If so thats what I did:

3087711_3_full.jpg

picture with my Z before I sold it:
3087711_1_full.jpg

That's the most rice 350 I've ever seen, lmao
Good looking s3 though :). Looks similar to mine

Silver is the cooolest color..

Couple of pics

Attachments

• SUC50097.JPG
    SUC50097.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 140
  • SUC50063.JPG