November 19th Mazdateam Meet

Splitime said:
Note to self... apparently all crowds have their street ricers... and racists (Yell03SpecV: "Nevertheless, there are plenty of incompetent jew drivers.").

I guess I'll just stick to meeting those Mazda people who abuse their cars at the track... until then...

Ciao

Hooray for people who come 'round our parts judging people people before they realize this is how we **** around! YAAAAAY!

Ps. go **** yourself.

Caffein8d said:
Hooray for people who come 'round our parts judging people people before they realize this is how we **** around! YAAAAAY!

Ps. go **** yourself.

Please continue. This appears to be the easiest way to figure out the people to avoid locally :) Wish I had thought of this sooner.

Splitime said:
Please continue. This appears to be the easiest way to figure out the people to avoid locally :) Wish I had thought of this sooner.

gladly. Ive known 80 percent of the people in the illinois section here for quite some time. We throw s*** around because, as i just stated, we know each other. If you want to come in here and make assumptions as to how we are because of how and what we say to each other, please avoid me. It will save me the trouble of avoiding you.

[Rodney King]

can't we all just get along?

[/Rodney King]

In all seriousness, since we DON'T know you guys very well, we have to take comments like that seriously until we know you guys and get used to your way of sarcasm, etc. as we probably all know, sarcasm doesn't always come across perfectly on message boards. sure, the use of certain "smileys" can easy that sarcasm, and none of those posts used a smiley to let us n00bies to the group know that it was sarcasm, etc.

just my $.02, afterall, i've spent way too much time on forum boards and have seen this kind of thing not end well.

maybe just try to ease us n00bs into the mazda family and your way of being, etc.

<--- rant off.

Remember, "I'm rick james, b****!" :) (thinkbeer (nana)
imrickjamesbiatchslap2.gif

ohsnap7kv.gif

well put dave.

just chill guys. splitime, (sorry i dont remember your name since i left shortly after you arrived) dont take any of the comments personally. mike and phil are are good guys but tend to come off a little edgy. give them a chance to meet you in person and you will see that they are fun to hang out with and that the comments that seem 'racist' are just our type of humor. it takes a bit of thick skin to hang out with these guys, trust me. ive had more than my fair share of 'beaner' jokes, but its cool because it doesnt bother me. its always nice to have new members come out to meets and get to know them so please dont let this deter you from coming to any more meets.

Yeah I dont like several members of mazdateam on the internet but are all funny as hell off. Everyone is fair game on the internet to me.

Back