North Florida Meet ~ December 18th

RobMP5

:
2007 MX-5 Sport
This is something that has been in the works for a while, but we finally have a tenative date and place... Saturday, December 18th at Metro Park in Jax, FL. Lets get everyone's ideas on how to make this a great meet.

I am in! I got a cooler, so I can bring drinks and other supplies. I plan to roll out of Alachua for this event, so maybe we ca meet up in Gainesville or something to go up together.

ProGenIII said:
ill be there, tho i live in jacksonville so i wont be meeting up in alachua.
I suppose since you are already there, we will let it slide...

I posted in clubprotege.com and protegeclub.com about the meet. I hope we can get a good turnout!

im in. ill get off work from circuit city and everything im already off from the air force. but 11 or 12 damn ur killing me i gotta get leave here by like 8 ish... but i would be in. hopefully i got the p5 by then lol should be getting it wednesday...

can we go drive around and stuff to... cuz i would like to get some camera of everyone driving etc that kinda thing plus pics :)

SkinnyJoint said:
can we go drive around and stuff to... cuz i would like to get some camera of everyone driving etc that kinda thing plus pics :)
Of course we will be cruising around. If it were not for that, I would never have gotten this awesome pics taken on the way to the Gainesville meet earlier this year.

Attachments

• Protege meet 003.jpg
    Protege meet 003.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 155
I think we will be meeting up in Gainesville off of Archer Road. If you are coming up North on I-75, exit Archer Road and turn right. Get in the left lane. You will pass the Gainesville Alehouse on the left side after the 1st light. Turn in after it, and before the Atlanta Bread Company. an Albertson's is behind the Atlanta Bread Company. If you see a Tuffy on the left, you went to far. If we are meeting up at Noon or so, I am thinking about leaving at 10 AM, if that is cool. It is about 2 hours to Jacksonville from Gainesville, if we take I-75 to I-10.

umm, just take I-10 east to I-95 N and then get off on the union st exit and head towards the stadium, youll see signs directing pointing the way to places like the stadium and coloseum and METRO! better yet, my directions suck so go to www.mapquest.com for all your traveling needs!

Great, now that we have a place locked in, I guess we should decided what everyone is bringing...looks so far that Raider is bringing the cooler and I can bring anything else that is needed.

ProGenIII said:
ill bring sodas!!!!!!!!

ummm is there a place to grill cuz i could bring some hotdogs or somthing. and im still not to sure i gotta check my schedule for circuit city

mapquest - Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 45 minutes Total Est. Distance: 319.08 miles

sigh.... its a good thing i love cars.

If there is a grill, I can bring a flat of chicken, napkins, grilling tools, along with the cooler and some ice. For those meeting in Gainesville, let me know if you are meeting up there. Also, there is an Albertson's in the same lot where we are meeting up, for those who plan to buy stuff then.

RaiderMP5 said:
If there is a grill, I can bring a flat of chicken, napkins, grilling tools, along with the cooler and some ice. For those meeting in Gainesville, let me know if you are meeting up there. Also, there is an Albertson's in the same lot where we are meeting up, for those who plan to buy stuff then.
ya we should be able to grill out.

Back