Nopi pics

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
Hay guys i got some pics of the top 3 protege's in the street class.

1st was Pirana
2nd me
3rd Blackedout_P5

and i know Empire got first for Custom protege/protege5

grats guys on the wins.

First couple of shots are of me and Blackedout_P5 then Pirana's car.

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

This pic was taken by Blackedout_P5's lil boy, i think he is about 3 maybe???
IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Congrats.....is that where u guys were set-up? Or is that just a pic of u guys together afterwards?

Hey the cars looked great!

Blackedout_P5 - I'll have the picture of your engine bay and your son smiling big lol He was too cute man!! Great looking car.

Empire and I actually stumbled across each other on the way back north and had fun driving the curves of Tenn./Kentucky. His BOV sounds great, even at highway speeds I could hear it over the noise and radio haha

Congrats to everyone else!! The cars were looking great as usual :)

Congrats.....is that where u guys were set-up? Or is that just a pic of u guys together afterwards?

that was where we all kind of setup during the award announcements, blackedout pulled up and i saw him. So then i pulled up then pirana pulled and then empire pulled up.

no i didnt get any pics, im hoping he will post some up or send me some so i can post them up on the 1st post, his system he put it was pretty sick. I probally took 4 pics the whole time, i was so dead from driving so much and being hung over.

Didn't realize the p5 could look so stealthy & so sexy! Congrats to all on the wins...It's cool to see all 3 different styles of the p5 and MSP...(2thumbs)(thumb)

Back