NOPI Nationals 2007

z6speed

:
Mazda 6s
Here is the flyer for NOPI Nationals for anyone interested ($5 coupon if you are not showing and want to spectate). Also, below is a little information regarding the South Leg Tour that occurs each year. Once I receive more information regarding the tour, I'll post it up. I'll be going to the show, but without the car unfortunately. Hope to see a great turnout of Mazda's there!

569899_462_full.jpg

We will be starting the South Leg NOPI Tour from Destination Daytona and we anticipate arriving at the Speedway around 4-5 pm on Friday to at which point the participants will take the opportunity to have their "victory lap" around the Speedway.

some guys from DFW will be there...I will be in the Toyo booth, there will be a widebody RX7 in the Carsponsorship booth, and some will be in the mazda area. Cant wait.

That sounds great, looking forward to checking out the Mazda's!

Here's the info on...
SOUTH LEG KICK OFF

Thursday September 13th
Destination Daytona Hotel & Suites
1634 North US Hwy 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Reservations call 877-498-1500 Mention group name "Super Street Tour 2007"
There will be a Mazda Ride & Drive, International Allstar Spokesmodels, free giveaways, live DJ, food, drinks, and more!

Friday September 14th
Starting point:
Destination Daytona Hotel & Suites
1634 North US Hwy 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
9 am departure, roll north on I-95
09:45 am stop at exit #318 St. Augustine Premier Outlet Mall. This is a pick up stop only. Will be on the road by 10:00.

Lunch:
10:30 Lunch/gas Exit 347 Jacksonville. This will be a major meeting point and pick up.
11:30 resume tour across I-10 to I-75.
1:15- 1:30 Stop at exit #2 I-75 Ga. Flying J Truck stop/ DQ refuel, pit stop, meet up with I-75 caravan and Valdosta, GA crew.
2:30 exit# TBD Tifton GA. Last pit stop before Atlanta.

Final Stop:
NOPI Nationals
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Arrive at Atlanta Motor Speedway by 5 pm, Victory Lap on the track for the biggest South leg EVER !!!!

Hosted by the International Allstars!

Back