Nopi list

well i was looking through the people that have prereged for NOPI Nationals in atlanta.

there was only like 10 proteges signedup!!! thats all proteges!!! MP3's MP5's reg pros and im guessing speeds too.

since its going to be such a small group lets see if we can get a list going of everyones screen name so we can know who is who when we get to the show.

1 MP5smuggler
2 brealmp3

you might want to reg soon i think they are shutting off or raising the reg price sometime early sept. i think

Me and my cousin are going. We have a titanium & blue msp's. We are both registered.

mp5smuggler said:
well i was looking through the people that have prereged for NOPI Nationals in atlanta.

there was only like 10 proteges signedup!!! thats all proteges!!! MP3's MP5's reg pros and im guessing speeds too.

since its going to be such a small group lets see if we can get a list going of everyones screen name so we can know who is who when we get to the show.

Last edited:
Theres 10 proteges registered. Not including p5.

mp5smuggler said:

Back