No more Mazda2 for me......... next Mazda....

kcdirtbro54

:
mazda2
Tomorrow evening I'm trading my 11 Mazda2 for a 14 CX-5 Sport. I've taken a new job and have a company truck and never drive the 2 anymore. So, I'm trading for the CX-5 for the wife to drive our soon-to-be newborn around in and I'll be taking the 1st gen CRV from her.
It's been a fun little car, but time to move on to bigger things.
I've started some for sale posts and will be making more for LED Sidemarkers, OEM all season mats and the and Eibach springs in case anyone would want to PM me about before I hit the classifieds.

See ya guys in the CX5 section, and hopefully in the Miata forum some day when I acquire another one

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go , I still haven't installed the CS rear chasis brace I got off you last year , still may PM you about more parts . Enjoy the CX5 they are nice .

Enjoy the CX5 - My friend's is fantastic. I do get jealous... I'm sure you guys will like it. How much are you looking to get for your all weather OEM mats? PM me!

We are working on more toys for the Cx5 in the future.

-Derrick

Sorry to see you go! But atleast your staying in the ZoomZoom family :) Congratulations on the new baby and new Mazda!

Thanks guys! Baby is due the 18th so it could be any day now.
I plan to get back into a Miata at sometime too, it'll be the 3rd Ive owned. Hopefully sooner than later, but who knows.

Back