No longer a mazdamaniac!

jville

:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6
Well i finally got rid of my speed 6. Thank goodness before it blew up again lol.j/k but I was sick of worrying about another rod through the block even tho i put her back to stock. I had been planning it for a while, i needed a 3rd row SUV having 2 small children (both in carseats) the Speed 6 just wasn't big enough anymore. So i traded it in for an 05 Expedition xlt. The dealership gave me 17900 (dumbasses) for my car and got my payments lowered by $125 a month. not to menchin insurance went down 40$ a mo. As far as my need for speed i finally convinced my aunt to give me my cousin's who passed away (god bless his soul), 97 Z28. I have Big plans for it, i will try to keep you updated if interested. Target range is bout 450rwhp.

sucks that u got rid of the speed, even tho it gave u so many problems. sound slike everything worked out for you tho, especially the dumbass dealership giving u so much haha. hope u enjoy the new rides, and defin keep us posted on the z28

you needed a 3 row suv for 2 kids?

It'e very rare that i only have my 2 kids with me between friends and family. In the mazda the was room for 1/2 a person between the 2 car seats. I was'nt really loking for something as big as an expedition, but i got it for as much and a 1 year newer used explorer was going for with roughly th same milage.

Z28 update: hauled a buddies miata shell with said expedition and trailer in exchange for a set of 342 rear end gears, a pair of 05 gto 17 in wheels painted black and 1 gto spare wheel which rocks. Incase you did'nt know the gto spare is a 17x4 enkie look-a-like that weights next to nothing. F-body guys typically put some MT sportsman tires on them and use em as skinnies at the track.

Back