Nitrous Question here for ya

slomsprotege

:
2003 MSP
I used to have a turbocharged 04 tiburon back in the day(2 years ago) but I had a 25hp shot of nitrous on it to help cool the intake charge, it helped out alot.

I was wondering if our FS motors can handle that on top of the already 6PSI that we are pushing. I just noticed that the heatsoak is pretty bad in these cars. Im not looking for major power, but i have had some poor experience with intercooler sprayers not doing thier job. Its just an alternative until I budget enough for the FMIC and TB exhaust.

any input appreciated

and I HAVE searched also.

That weak huh????......thanks for the heads up, ive only had this car a little under a month. I do appreciate it.

I remember when my tiburon gt was stock it withheld 125hp shot of nitrous for AT LEAST 20 bottles, and still took turbo afterwards. When my ex wife got it in the divorce it had 75k miles on it in a year and a half.

Its possible...you'd just be brighter if you built the motor and everything else to handle it. There are alot of restrictions as is...with a stock MSP. Exhaust, turbo manifold, downpipe, turbo pipes, BOV, intercooler.

Its possible...you'd just be brighter if you built the motor and everything else to handle it. There are alot of restrictions as is...with a stock MSP. Exhaust, turbo manifold, downpipe, turbo pipes, BOV, intercooler.

With a built block I think you could do some NO2 as long as you have all the proper ems and bigger injectors.

an intercooler sprayer wouldnt be a bad idea. i know that if i have my msp a year from now, im going to get some sort of sprayer for drag racing. i could really feel the car getting sluggish tonight at the strip after a bunch of back to back runs.

btw, i think co2 is a nice alternative to nitrous. much cheaper for one.

Nice I can say I got all the restrictions taken care of then.

Latest posts

Back