Nitrous Kit

buitrami

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
I am looking for a used wet nitrous kit for my 03 P5. 50 shot. Please contact me if you have one available or if you know where i can get one.
Thanks,
Miguel
818-836-4574

Y don't u actually offer some places where to get it as opposed to just ctitisizing him. Its his choice to put nitrous in

aha^^liked this one.

i think 60 shot nitrous could be not that bad without abuse. From what i see, nitrous is outdated or stg because very few people seem to be using it anymore. I see more old cars likemustang or trucks using it. Of course their engine is built to support all this boost(were the fs-de is definatly not). You are not in Fast and furious.

also watch for the difference btw wet and dry kit. If i remember wet kit is better because it shoots more fuel at the same time as nitrous.

Im not hating, but simply think it will be cool for the first couple times and then maybe blown engine or just not cool anymore. In my eyes its only good for guys racing their car at the strip. Not for DD.

I am just advocating a thorough research. Not h8tin'...

Some of us have just been here quite a while... heard many a tale of woe... comforted those wailin' and gnashing their teeth and rending their clothes, so to speak... I would want someone to give me the 'watch out for....' instead of sitting idly by and watching me (potentially) make a beeeg mistake. [shrug] but that is me...

But, IMHO, research may reveal quite a few failures. I am interested to hear what the OP finds out (and does).

^^^^ couldn't have said it better. I think I have personally seen one member on this forum over the years "successfully" run a nitrous setup, and by successfully I mean they had it on their car without blowing it up. No clue how much use they actually got out of it, although I would guess not a lot. I have read of many more failures.

Has anyone here tried using this ZEX Nitrous Oxide Systems? I wanted to try this kit for my truck and car. What do you think about it?

Mazda Car - Mazda Truck Nitrous
82011ZEXNitrousOxide_opt.jpg

In order to use nitrous and have your engine survive invest in a stand alone and rods

not true. Problem is is people think: oh well that 35 shot went so well, what harm can a 150 shot do?

think of it as forced induction, you'll need supporting fuel, ECU, and ignition mods. then if you get into enough forged internals.
Also having safety measures such as nitrous controllers make a big difference, as cheaping out and not using them can cause small mistakes to blow said engine.
Wet vs Dry makes a difference as well

However, seeing as the FS-DE can pop at stock MSP boost, I wouldn't put a bottle into it...

I said safely nOt just make it possible. With a stand alone you can do everything you would need to when you actually spray it retard timing etc I'm not an expert on nitrous or anything because it's a waste anyway I'm just saying if you really want to run it pay 1k for a stand alone or pay 600-2000 for a new motor or just take 1500ish and turbo it

Back