Nice looking SRT-4

MP3-Owner

Contributor
:
2001 Laser Blue MP3
Hey QwikSRT4: How about this look for your car...

dodge%20srt-4%20side%20modded.jpg

No "GOTZOOM?", it's "QwikSRT4's" ride. I've been having some fun playing with photoshop so bare with me :D

Here is my version of the Wings West Neon...

dodge%20neon%20kit%20modded.jpg

Derrick could you please move this thread to the Photo/Video Forum. I just realized that would be a more appropriate forum for the topic.

That is a decent photochop job, but sorry I like the wing. The front end and the wing are what attracted me to it. Okay, I won't lie...so did the 220-ish whp from a Neon! :cool:

There's a guy on one of the boards who took off his wing and put stock steelies from a base Neon on his SRT, and debaged it. Trying to go for the sleeper look, I guess. In my opinion it looks like arse, but don't tell him that. He got pretty testy at me for my opinion. Anyone with half a s***'s knowledge will still know it's an SRT. No other Neons have that front fascia, a big ass intercooler, and the dual outlet exhaust is different from the R/T's.

Hmm... Let's see...

Maybe like this...

That photoshop of that SRT-4 is a nice looking neon.

Although I think Dodge needs to drop the "neon" name for a less "playfull" name, now that the platform has some power behind it.

Pui said:
how can anyone state "american car" and "nice looking" in the same sentence?

(no) (no) (no) Pui... you have to take that back, save some face before the backlash starts.

QwikSRT4 said:
That is a decent photochop job, but sorry I like the wing. The front end and the wing are what attracted me to it. Okay, I won't lie...so did the 220-ish whp from a Neon! :cool:

There's a guy on one of the boards who took off his wing and put stock steelies from a base Neon on his SRT, and debaged it. Trying to go for the sleeper look, I guess. In my opinion it looks like arse, but don't tell him that. He got pretty testy at me for my opinion. Anyone with half a s***'s knowledge will still know it's an SRT. No other Neons have that front fascia, a big ass intercooler, and the dual outlet exhaust is different from the R/T's.

Yeh, I think it looks kinda lame too, but I didn't post anything...lol

I think he was planning on trading the front bumper with a regular Neon. I think some other person on the site with a regular Neon.

If he changes the front bumper, it will be a sleeper. Plus it seems like ppl know less and less about cars. Its kids with rich parents who just follow the hype. i.e the WRX & EVO

InitialDMP5 said:
Dodge did drop the neon name. Its called an SRT-4 not the neon srt-4...they even have seperate links on the dodge website.

Yeah, but try telling that to the haters. ;)

Back