newfoundland

That said... noticed you're from Stephenville, I'm working at the prison there and living in Kippens. Mini-run?

Mini-run is all your gonna get 10 min and you've drove up and down every road lol.

And no i aint no townie i just live in town now lol

Ahh, yea. Figured as much. That's my in-laws place where the car was parkd. What did you do with your MS6 rims?

Sold them to a guy in paradise with the exact same car as yours, same color and all. Why looking for a set?

Uhh, maybe. Not really, but I'm always keeping my eyes open. I'm actually thinking of ditching the RX8's and getting something lightweight, probably a Volk TE37 or something. but that will only happen if I decide to keep going with the mods. Might put it up for sale yet, i'm after an FD RX7, but I'd have to get out of the 3 first.

I sold mine for $600 bucks, tires had basically no wear on them and the rims never had a mark, the one mark that they did have i had fixed over to Custom Wheels. I would of never got it fixed but garage scratched it so they paid for it. If you decide on ditching the rims let me know, i might like to have a spare set that's in rough shape so i can sand down powder coat.

Actually, that might not be a bad idea. I have brand new Continental tires on tre, but I could take em off and put em on the new rims. Lemmie check into a price on a lightweight 18... I'll keep you posted on that.

Back