savaho

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm the newbie here and all. My name is Robert and I hope to contribute to the content of this forum in a positive way. Here's a pic of my car. I was one of the first ones to get my hands on a WW kit to see how it looks on a p5 and it came out ok if you ask me. At first I really didn't like the wingettes but I've gotten used to them. The majority of the comments from people on the streets has been positive. Worst one has come from my gf who refers to those little wings as "rain gutters" of all things! lol I think she's trying to give me a complex about them and I think she's succeeded. I know there's another guy out there who has the mps extreme kit in the works and I wonder if he's a member here. If so, I'd definitely like to see how that turned out. The flares would've been too much for me.

p5kit10.txt

Hello Robert, welcome to the clup and our little home away from home.

There is a big fridge in the corner full of all kinds of munchies and cold drinks...help yourself. Kick back on one of the nice cushy couches and kick your feet up on a table and relax.....enjoy.

once again...welcome (stash)

Happy to have you here as a member.

Thanks sir nuke. Speaking of snacks, man you've made me hungry all of a sudden. Here it is 1:42am and I just remembered I haven't eaten dinner. Don't you hate the web sometimes?

savaho said:
Thanks sir nuke. Speaking of snacks, man you've made me hungry all of a sudden. Here it is 1:42am and I just remembered I haven't eaten dinner. Don't you hate the web sometimes?

well you are EVIDENTLY on the west coast...seeing as how I am two hours ahead of you....and NOW it 4 a.m.!!

Back