Newbie wants to buy MS6, where best to look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great site for members, but I see very few MS6 for sale on this site. Where else should I look? I prefer to find my cars on forums such as these hosted by owners. Any other sites I am missing?

The "other" big Mazdaspeed6 forum is a subforum of a Mazda6 specific forum... it has the word "club" in the name. Google it. The Classifieds there usually have a few... but guys who advertise their vehicles on forums almost ALWAYS also use Craigslist.

What city do you live in?
What other forums are you looking in?
What about a dealership?
How far will you drive to pick it up?
Will you fly there?
Will you have a car shipped?
Does it have to be USDM? (If you're in the States)
Does it need to be under warranty?
How do you feel about mods?

How about Google?
How about eBay?
How about Craigslist?
How about Autotrader?
How about Carmax?
How about local newspaper?

Do yourself a favor and download Craigshelper or your other favorite CL search engine. Search the entire world (or just narrow it down to the US) and search for:
"MS6"
"Mazdaspeed"
"Mazdaspeed6"
"Mazdaspeed 6"
"Mazda Speed 6"
"Mazda Speed6"

Right now, between San Diego/LA/LasVegas/Phoenix, there are 5 for sale on CL alone. I bet there are 30 or more for sale across the continental US.

Decent used mid-mileage 2006's are going for anywhere from $14k-$18k.

Last edited:
The "other" big Mazdaspeed6 forum is a subforum of a Mazda6 specific forum... it has the word "club" in the name. Google it. The Classifieds there usually have a few... but guys who advertise their vehicles on forums almost ALWAYS also use Craigslist.

What city do you live in?
What other forums are you looking in?
What about a dealership?
How far will you drive to pick it up?
Will you fly there?
Will you have a car shipped?
Does it have to be USDM? (If you're in the States)
Does it need to be under warranty?
How do you feel about mods?

How about Google?
How about eBay?
How about Craigslist?
How about Autotrader?
How about Carmax?
How about local newspaper?

Do yourself a favor and download Craigshelper or your other favorite CL search engine. Search the entire world (or just narrow it down to the US) and search for:
"MS6"
"Mazdaspeed"
"Mazdaspeed6"
"Mazdaspeed 6"
"Mazda Speed 6"
"Mazda Speed6"

Right now, between San Diego/LA/LasVegas/Phoenix, there are 5 for sale on CL alone. I bet there are 30 or more for sale across the continental US.

Decent used mid-mileage 2006's are going for anywhere from $14k-$18k.

Thanks for the info!

Post a Want to Buy ad on here as well. See what kind of responses you get. There are people that would be interested in selling if they could find a convenient buyer.....like myself, I'm too lazy to list a for sale add everywhere since I dont technically NEED to sell my car....especially since it only has 10,000 miles on it.

Just put how far you're willing to travel, what model you want, preferred colors, what you're looking to spend, mileage, etc....

You can buy mine, Its an 2007 Grand Touring. Got H&R springs, Cobb AP, Corksport CBE, Evo X Wheels, brand new Hankook RS2, Dashhawk, Mazdaspeed CAI, Cobb TIP, HD front lip, got 18k miles on it. Its been babied all her life and oil changed with synthetic every 3,000 miles.

sometimes these are not advertised properly and are sold as a mazda 6.. most dealers dont even know this car is turbo or awd so.. and i see these used on a regular basis so keep any eye out.. theyre out there(headbang)

You can buy mine, Its an 2007 Grand Touring. Got H&R springs, Cobb AP, Corksport CBE, Evo X Wheels, brand new Hankook RS2, Dashhawk, Mazdaspeed CAI, Cobb TIP, HD front lip, got 18k miles on it. Its been babied all her life and oil changed with synthetic every 3,000 miles.

1. color

2. has it got a warrenty/due you still have stock parts?

Thanks

Titanium grey still has warranty, have all the stock parts and newish set of tires for the Evo Wheels.

In the market...

ugadogs_11-

I am new to the forums and in the market for a MS6. I figured this may be a good way to find a car and talk mazda. Where are you located? I'm from PA but am deployed to Iraq, I'll be back to the states in a little over a month. Do you have any pictures of your car?

Ive got an MS6 for sale!!

If your interested call me at 843.364.7617 Im Joseph

Liquid Platinum
61000 miles
excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back