New Yoko parada

chordz

:
Mazda Cx9 sport 2017
been running the yokos for 2 months and they are great much better ride than the bridgstones DSC00711 (640x427).jpgView attachment 188164DSC00711 (640x427).jpgView attachment 188164DSC00711 (640x427).jpgView attachment 188164DSC00709 (640x427).jpgH]

Last edited:
Hey chordz, glad to read of your first two months on the Yoko's. We too went to that tire a couple of years ago and now have about 33K miles on ours. What a great ride they have given us and not one problem what-so-ever! Yokohama seems to have engineered a great tire for the masses and not at an outrageous price to boot.

I have them as well on our CX9, but have less than 3k on the car since having them installed. Night and day over the Bridgestone garbage. I had my first set of Yokohama's on my old Accord and fell in love with them for the money.

Prada

I just bought a set today ,I thought they seemed a little hard checked the air pressure 46 psi across the board. dropped them to 38 seems better

Hey fitzz47, I did the same thing with my pressures, ride is so much better! Be sure you do the rotation regularly just to be sure you get an even wear. I hit a curb a few months back and got the front end re-aligned and everything seems go to go!

Latest posts

Back