New Wheels!!

ssmp5

Finally got some wheels for the 5! 17x7.5 Katana VR6 with a +42 offset. Hope you guys like them!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 302
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 244
Look really nice, I really like the car, what company makes though sides on the bumper. I like the paint as well on the bumper.

are the winglettes powder coated, annodized or painted?

how does the coating hold up?

car looks great by the way.

42 stace??? did u cut your fenders or anything?

my racing harts were 17x7 42 i believe and i could NOT do that at all. my tire was sitting on the rear fender...

i would think 17x7.5 esp would rub o_O

looks GREAT!

car looks great ... realll nice . but i think if u tint the windows black and take the mirror tints off, it would look ten times better. the headlights would look nice blacked out too !

She doesn't rub at all, I just had to roll in the rear fender lips. As for the splitters, I painted them with black polyurethane. Pretty durable paint and I get it for free from my work. I would like to paint my headlights but I just don't have the time to do so yet, seems pretty time consuming and this is my only car for now that I have to drive everyday. See-ya guys!!

Yeah, that's the biggest offset that Katana makes for this rim and I was kinda skeptical about buying them, but they fit with no problems.

THE only reason I dont like it is that they look like knock-offs of my Racing Hart multi-piece CRs.

Otherwise they look good. :)

The car is hot, very original. I haven't seen many p5's that pull off such a clean look with just a front lip.

What did you do for the painting up front? Did you do it yourself? Looks a bit busy...but looks GOOD!

Thats a good look man, I'm thinking about axis wheels that look like those but in 18's.
By the way, How are you sitting? (suspension) sprint gave me that drag front intense drop, I wonder if wheels can help reduce the wheel gap in the back.

Congrats though, keep it clean!

18's might fill the gap but they will also raise your car up a little to. I've got Ground contol coilovers on mine which come in real handy for different driving conditions and looks. Axis wheels are nice but too pricey for me. These gave me the look I wanted without burning a huge whole in my pocket and my wife kick'n my ass!!

Back