New wheels what should i go with?

Drover

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
Looking for a new set of wheels, my stock wheels dont have a scratch but i just wants a new look. Looking for some input on what wheels to go with or color at least that would look best on the Black Mica, i don't want to make the wrong choice and dish out money and regret it....

I really like black wheels but i'm afraid a gloss black will look off with the color of my car, the Kazera KZ-K with a chrome lip look really nice or should i go with a aluminum finish like the ones msprotege2nr has in the wheel photo thread, the Kosei K3.

Ideally i would like a set of the rx8 wheels but i can't seem to find them without paying outrageous amount of money.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Enkei FLC-01

enkflc.mbr.xl.jpg

$617 I believe is what they would cost for a set, free shipping and I believe they weigh in at 19lbs. I also think they would be dead sexy on a black car!

Last edited:
Hmm never really thought about the bronze, wheres the best place to buy them? I'm in Canada btw.

I also found a set of RX8 wheels last night, they got 20kms on them, apparently drove from the dealer to get a new set of wheels on, only downfall is that he wants $600 bucks for just the wheels

PF01s are replacing the RPF1s for 2010. Supposed to be a bit lighter in similar sizes as well.

There are 3 styles of wheels that seem to fit the MS6 well;

- split 5/6 spoke
- mesh style (Tenzo Type M)
- RX-8 wheels of any type

Looking for a new set of wheels,

Ideally i would like a set of the rx8 wheels but i can't seem to find them without paying outrageous amount of money.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I see them on 8club for 400 all the time. have a look at their FS section. Let me know if you have any questions about a specific thread over there (PM me).
enkflc.mbr.xl.jpg

$517 I believe is what they would cost for a set, free shipping and I believe they weigh in at 19lbs. I also think they would be dead sexy on a black car!

Where can you find that deal and what dimensions are you refering to. Light and stupid cheap, Im interested for my 8.

Hmm never really thought about the bronze, wheres the best place to buy them? I'm in Canada btw.

I also found a set of RX8 wheels last night, they got 20kms on them, apparently drove from the dealer to get a new set of wheels on, only downfall is that he wants $600 bucks for just the wheels

1010tires.com is canadian, im about to place an order for tenzoR type M's from a friend of mine who has a small shop in bridgewater NS though... the price he quoted me was cheaper than 1010tires
heres his contact info
http://lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=153285

I think i'm going to go with the RX8 Wheels, i know they look sweet and well the ones i'm getting are brand new basically. Gonna order some tires from tire rack and i should be set. Wants to lower the car but unfortunately i think the roads around here are too bad to lower it

I agree, will post a pic of it when/if i get them. Not awhole lot done to my car. Just tinted windows, all led lights and will have my HID fogs come Feb 1st

I see them on 8club for 400 all the time. have a look at their FS section. Let me know if you have any questions about a specific thread over there (PM me).

Where can you find that deal and what dimensions are you refering to. Light and stupid cheap, Im interested for my 8.

my bad, it's 617 with everything shipped at discounttiredirect.com, just checked and they are there when you search for the rx-8. I was pondering these for my black speed6 but instead bought a Cobb AP and a testpipe.

enkflc.mbr.xl.jpg

$517 I believe is what they would cost for a set, free shipping and I believe they weigh in at 19lbs. I also think they would be dead sexy on a black car!

(sorry to jack)
Wow these look great! As soon as summer comes I'm buying new rims... I also have Black Mica and I was looking into the bronze/gold look. I'll be tinting my windows really dark and blacking my side markers also so I thought it would look sweet... Shipping to Canada? Can I get a link too? If evertything works financially I'll do a photochop for more opinions.

(sorry to jack)
Wow these look great! As soon as summer comes I'm buying new rims... I also have Black Mica and I was looking into the bronze/gold look. I'll be tinting my windows really dark and blacking my side markers also so I thought it would look sweet... Shipping to Canada? Can I get a link too? If evertything works financially I'll do a photochop for more opinions.

I don't know about shipping to canada, you'll have to go to the site and add to cart and type in your zip code. I also don't know how much longer they will be doing the web only deal of $100 off of them, probably something you might want to look into.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=5-112&yr=2006&pc=48961&counter=1&wd=18&rw=7.5&vid=009766

Back