New to Calgary

Mr.Ames

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Hey guys, I just moved to calgary from grande prairie. Its really weird, people here dont drive like complete morons and theres no pot holes! Nice change so far...
I just booked an appointment with kramer mazda to get some warranty work done. Are they pretty decent or should I think about going to a different one?

at kramer ask for kevin.. hes the service advisor and ONLY kevin he the only one who cares...and welcome to calgary...you soon will realize how stupid drivers are really are ahah!

wed nights around 730ish we have a beyond.ca fourm go and sign up....we have a meet at chinnok out back above zellers

Thanks man. all i did was book an appointment with jenelle So when i drop it off i'll ask for kevin. is he a member of the forum?

i dont think so...but good luck and hope to see you at teh beyond.ca meets on weds ill be teh spicy orange msp

wicked, I gotta make another run back to grande prairie, but I'll be back in town in a week or so. definately gonna check out beyond.ca

Ugh... I hope I get to see more modded Proteges in Calgary tonight or this weekend. I'm heading out in an hour or so :\ Its going to be a long bad drive in the dark

Back