New To Austin

pacmanmp5

Hey guys I'm new to Austin and would like to know where some meets or hangouts are. I used to live in DFW and chill with the DFW Mazdas crew. Thanks for any help guys.

hello!!

we don't really have regular meets here in austin like the DFW crew does, unfortunately. Lots of times when we do get together there are meets coordinated by other mazda forums that will get cross posted here, so we have a bit more of a variety of cars turn out.

pacmanmp5 said:
Man thats kind of cool. So is there anything coming up?

well there was a big gathering in dallas that the 3 people had planned that fell through, it was supposed to be coming up soon, so the next thing isn't scheduled till febuary 25th (tentatively)..... not too sure what the planned activities are. I suppose as it gets closer and more finalized, i'll start a thread here and try to get some protege guys to join!! Our last meet quite a few people planned to come, but the weather turned out pretty awful so the turn-out wasn't so great, hopefully luck is better on this one, haha.

awwww, im no longer the only p5 in the area with a cf hood. welcome. as jmv said, most of our meets are held with the 3's, and always include an lcr (lime creek road) run. wheeeee!!!

Trey, it was good seeing you last night even though I was all over the place and stayed in the back room most of the time. ;)

susamafone said:
awwww, im no longer the only p5 in the area with a cf hood. welcome. as jmv said, most of our meets are held with the 3's, and always include an lcr (lime creek road) run. wheeeee!!!

So when is the next one? I'd like to see what this "lime creek road" has got.

k-lea said:
Trey, it was good seeing you last night even though I was all over the place and stayed in the back room most of the time. ;)

Hey its cool, we'll definatley have to party again.

Back