New s Touring hatch ride height sagging at front left tire?

stevejbap

:
2014 Mazda 3 S
At all but one tire, I have a perfect 9" ride height.. The front driver's side is sagging a good 1/2" lower. I can feel the car not handling properly going into left turns. It really bites into turns easier going left. Car for the most part drives straight, but it's much easier to go into left turns. I have an alignment under warranty scheduled for tomorrow. Is this 1/2" sag going to be something they can probably address before they do the alignment? What can cause this on a car with a little over 1,000 miles? I'm not happy.

things cannot ever be perfect, the warranty period is meant to weed out major issues at their expense. this is not something unique to mazda. maybe a bad strut or ball joint.

As MZ3RX7 said, uneven measurements side to side are not unusual. Most cars, I believe, are +/- 1/4" on ride height. So yours is right at that limit. Take it in and let the dealer look at it. I seriously doubt you could feel the difference in handling unless there is a serious problem with the vehicle, which there could be.

Back