New ride: Vt3k content

nice choice andrew!! i remember when that model first came out, me and a friend went to the local H dealer and asked to take when out for a test drive (my friend was looking for a convertible sports car), the salesman said sure, you buy it and you can test drive it all day! he wasn't kidding either...jerk! my buddy bought a miata the next week.

gotta hate it when dealers first get their brand's "it" car. The miata's a good choice as well. But I had the exact same experience trying to test drive a Mazdaspeed3, so there it is.

Thanks though, it's a really great car

gotta hate it when dealers first get their brand's "it" car. The miata's a good choice as well. But I had the exact same experience trying to test drive a Mazdaspeed3, so there it is.

Thanks though, it's a really great car

Seriously? The Mazda guy I dealt with before I left let me test drive the MS3 with a flexi-cast on my left ankle when it was broke in Dec 06....but I had done a lot of business through them, so they kinda "owed" me lol.

Right now...if we get a new car, it'll be a CX7, because the wife likes them and that will be with 'her' money. When the P5 goes to pasture, it will be for a MS6 or a MS3...hands down...staying in the Mazda family.

See im the opposite of you i had to trade my S2k for a P5. The S2k that i had was a bad investment. dont get me wrong the s is a fun car to drive, but MY S was a bad apple. It had 80,000 miles, and 7 owners before me. (i didnt find that out until i got the P5) I was in kinda of a rush when i got the are. I thought it was going to be a good deal ($14,000) but i ended up replacing the trans and buying new shocks and springs. But enough of my sad story. The S2k is a great car. Im sure you know already but S2KI.com is a really good forum. S2k owners are very proud of their cars.

Good luck!

Back