new pics up tell me what you think

Hey Delb where is that junk yard at? I'm from Delaware and need some doors and other parts. The doors in good shape? lol. Car looks great though.

hey delb i just dropped off rear lip to body shop ill send pic when i get it back on car... thanks for the deal dude

hey delb i just dropped off rear lip to body shop ill send pic when i get it back on car... thanks for the deal dude

im trying to put together a mazdaspeed protege meet in fredricksburg lol it will be like 5 of us whitch will still be cool and rareill let you know

Car looks nice, but i'm not a big fan of the stickers or the red lip on the wheels. Overall it looks nice

Car looks nice, but i'm not a big fan of the stickers or the red lip on the wheels. Overall it looks nice

The stickers I'm taking them off but come on man lol everyone loves the rims and if it didn't have the red lip I think it would be too blacked out

Keep it the way it is. Don't be a Biter and follow every1. I like it! The Red stickers make it stand out more because of the red lip on the rims. If it weren't for the red lip on the rims, I'd say lose the stickers. But other than that! It looks good.

Don't listen to other people, It's your car.

The stickers I'm taking them off but come on man lol everyone loves the rims and if it didn't have the red lip I think it would be too blacked out

LOL I like the rims but maybe the stickers is what making the red lip look bad, post pics up once the stickers are gone and if it helps I will retract my opinion haha

blkonblkmsp ran red lips, i think they look good no matter the wheel... but these wheels are good too. dont buy the rotas, theres a few MSPs with that already, but youre one of two rockin the red lip and hes on factory RH's. when you had the other thread up i too said yank the stickers but i was glad theyre tasteful.

also, if youre looking for something to spice up the headlights im working on tinted fiberglass covers (and have been for way too long)... if the law gives you any s*** you can pull them off...

i took most of the stickers off and im getting coilovers soon but i want to go wingless

Back