NEW PICS: 20" TSW Vortex, Shaved Emblem, Billett, LEDs 56k NO

Wow, it looks stunning, and everything flows so well. Makes me wish I had picked up a CX-7...NOT haha j/k Again, nice car man.

Setting up a group buy for the "fog" light LED signals in the marketplace section in case anybody was interested. Going to have special pricing for forum members.

Sweet this post still gets comments... I recently changed the bottom LED bars from home made to the flexible manufactured ones with SMD's and WOW is it bright. They could almost be fogs. I can post pics if anyone is interested. I still put them behind a lens like I do with my kits. No a fan of just having them on the outside of the front plastic insert.

Not too bad price wise now.

How hard was the install?

Fairly easy, but I'm a wrencher so I don't see much as being too difficult. This should be able to be done by any DIY'er though. Nothing complex about it, just tedious to get it to all line up properly.

Here's an update on my new "fogs". Took out my homemade LED strip from my housing that I made and replaced it with weatherproof flexible LED (surface mount) strip bought on ebay. These are the same thing that are in her LED side mirrors so I figured I'd try them. WOW are these brighter. They could almost be semi fog lights.

img1269ro1.jpg

img1270wm4.jpg

img1271av5.jpg

Those fogs looks amazing. I already have fogs lights and the chrome strip that you have also. I want to add the LED's, how do you have it labeled on EBAY? Im not a wrencher but I'm ok at doing some work on my own. I'm really interested purchasing/installing them. Do you have them wired to the Xenon's or are they on all day? How much do they cost?

So being new to this forum I just stumbled onto this post.

Where can I buy those fog lights from? I looked all over ebay but no go.

GREAT choice in rims....I have seen some on this forum that are a bit over the top...but yours are simple and clean

Hello. your car looks nice. very nice. the fitting of the rims is really good. may i now the size of the tire pls? 2xx/xx/20??

Back