New Pic Of The 6 For All You Hippies...

Mazdaspeed6S

:
2003 Mazda6s
Damn tree-huggin' Hippies!! (hippy)

Enjoy. :)

hippies.jpg

Just kiddin' about the tree-huggin' thing. Every time I hear anything about Hippies, I just remember Cartman from South Park talkin' about them. ;)

I just noticed that I have the exact same car as you except my Sepang Green's got the moonroof ... (can't tell if you have one) and the rear wing spoiler.

But I have the same lower fog lights too.

Looks like you have side and rear skirts though, I didn't want to waste any cash on that cause the car looks too "sedanish" without the sports package in my opinion.

To be honest with ya Josh, I didn't like the green color, partially because my former girlfriend and majority of my buds told me it looked like an old person's car. I noticed that as I was letting it get dirty, the green started looking more and more dark and bland looking...kinda disgusting

I tried to trade mine back this week for a Lapis Blue with 5 speed manual, Sports Package, Bose Package, alarm upgrade, and front sports grille, since I got mine last Monday and was willing to take a $2,000 hit forthea 5 speed manual in that color and package that was at another dealership. Unfortunately, they sold it to some lucky bastard a few hours before I went down to my dealership for the trade in.

I realized I was stuck with my decision and automatic 5 speed, so I said **** it and I got it waxed yesterday Holy s***, the light green w/touch of silver seemed to shine out again after the wax, and it looked great again, just like the day I had bought it.

Looks like I'll have to throw some dark tints on mine and wax this s*** once a week if I want to keep it from being labeled "an old person's car" ya know? Since we have the least common color, might as well keep them looking sharp right?

Alright that's enough rambling from me..

Last edited:
CarJacked said:
I just noticed that I have the exact same car as you except my Sepang Green's got the moonroof ... (can't tell if you have one) and the rear wing spoiler.

But I have the same lower fog lights too.

Looks like you have side and rear skirts though, I didn't want to waste any cash on that cause the car looks too "sedanish" without the sports package in my opinion.

To be honest with ya Josh, I didn't like the green color, partially because my former girlfriend and majority of my buds told me it looked like an old person's car. I noticed that as I was letting it get dirty, the green started looking more and more dark and bland looking...kinda disgusting

I tried to trade mine back this week for a Lapis Blue with 5 speed manual, Sports Package, Bose Package, alarm upgrade, and front sports grille, since I got mine last Monday and was willing to take a $2,000 hit forthea 5 speed manual in that color and package that was at another dealership. Unfortunately, they sold it to some lucky bastard a few hours before I went down to my dealership for the trade in.

I realized I was stuck with my decision and automatic 5 speed, so I said **** it and I got it waxed yesterday Holy s***, the light green w/touch of silver seemed to shine out again after the wax, and it looked great again, just like the day I had bought it.

Looks like I'll have to throw some dark tints on mine and wax this s*** once a week if I want to keep it from being labeled "an old person's car" ya know? Since we have the least common color, might as well keep them looking sharp right?

Alright that's enough rambling from me..

I have the moonroof as well. :) I don't have the sides or the rear skirts, for some reason it just looks like that in some pics. My wife originally picked the Sepang out, and I wasn't to hot on it either, but after the first good wash & wax, I have to admit I was impressed. I usually wash mine once a week, and wax it every week, and yes it does look good all shined up. I am still undecided on tint, will probably do it, but don't know how dark I will go. How dark are you going? BTW, I have yet to see another Sepang on the road or at the dealer besides mine. My dealer stocks White, Yellow, Blue, Black, and a couple Red. Mine was the only Green they ordered.

I am going for a 15% tint all around (plus the top strip of the windshield).

Down here, 20% is the limit; however, I did 15% on the last car I owned and never got pulled over once, so I'll take my chances again.

Why so dark? I don't know. The way I see it is, what's the point of tinting the car if you can still be seen?

When I get it done, I'll take pics and post them on here so you can decide if they look okay with the green.

The only other thing I'm curious about is seeing what the green 6 would look like with those euro style taillights.

For some reason, I think our regular taillights suit the Sepang Green better than almost all the other colors ...maybe it's because of the silver on the taillights being close to the tone of green or something. :confused:

I still am curious what it'd look like with euro ones. Not too many people are going to own this car in this color. Don't even think they shipped this color out to anywhere but the US..

I think it's a nice color...seen a couple of the same color and yum :p I prefer metallic grey to silver;)

nice ride man! i was @ the dealers yesterday and checking out the 6. i think i'll be pickin one of these babies up for my wife (me too!) if i can get her to part with the suv, she loves the thing!!

Pui said:
you got the crappiest colour of mazda6

And you, my friend, have the crappiest attitude in this post.

Why be so damn negative? Why couldn't you just say "not for me", "I like the X color better"? Either that or don't post. :wtf: is it with people and their negative ass attitudes all the time!?!?!:mad: :mad:

And did you really have to double-post to get that out? It wasn't that dramatic.

Last edited:
I'll be getting my 6 pretty soon...I'm still not decided on the color, but I was thinking dark blue (bluemp3) then again the dark blue only comes with beige leather interior ....grrr...dilemma!

See my sig, I may even save up for the MS body kit, but thats gonna take a while, So Steel Gray with the 5 speed manual, unfortunatly I need to wait till about March when I can pay off my current ride.

Back