New P5 Wheels from AutoRnD

ARD MP5

Contributor
Please PM myself, Jamie or Dave, to get you pricing on these items. I will be posting pricing shortly after I've made a complete listing of the wheels:

17x7 +43
mbmexe.sm.ang.jpg

17x7 +42
mbmvr1.sm.ang.jpg

17x7+43
mbmwea.gm.ang.jpg

mbmwea.br.ang.jpg

17x7 +45
kontrb.smf.ang.jpg

kontrb.gmf.ang.jpg

17x7 +45
tswrib.hs.ang.jpg

17x7 +48
spctar.s.ang.jpg

17x7 +48
zigrx6.s.ang.jpg

17x7 +45
spcntr.b.ang.jpg

17x7 +48 and 18x7.5 +48
ggas01.ps.ang.jpg

There you go. Some more wheels.

I will make a post for Enkei, Rota, and Team Dynamics next.

Last edited:
so does this mean you can get the troubles in other sizes? like the 18x7.5 +45? I know the offset will cause problems on the rear passenger side but Ill do what I have to to make it work properly.

also i am curious as to what enkei, rota, TD options you have. man I need to decide on a set, the moeny is burnin a hole =)

Last edited:
i know, im not Rishie, the guy is busy and i know what wheel it is. MB Motorsports Weapon
Pretzellogic said:
I don't care. Just gimmie gimmie gimmie!

So Rishie, what kind of wheel is that?

That wheel is the new hotness on JDM replicas. MB Weapon. I'm ordering several sets of those wheels. All wheels posted will work on a P5, but not all with my MAX TIRE FITMENT IDEALS. hence not many 215's gonna be on there. But you have options. All wheels listed, minus the one 18" G-Games, are 7" wide here.

I'm keeping this simple and one thread for each wheel. If you guys have wheels you feel fit the RECIPE please do email me the specs along with a link to where you found them or even just the wheel itself, brand, and model. I will then double check it and add it to this thread. All credits will go to those who have provided the info. I want this. You guys deserve it. i'm only one man and these wheels aren't really my market. now the Weapon, is definitely in my taste. They make a SICK SICK FITMENT for my FC and they're like under $600 shipped. 17x8 and 9.

Many of these wheels go against the grain for us over here. But I have no choice but to begin offerring you the list of inexpensive wheels that fit proteges. None of these wheels are race proven, nor are any of them to my knowledge very lightweight. I will begin another thread here shortly with regards to lightweight solutions for proteges in a reputable and proven wheel in our experiences. Both expensive and cheap. I have been very busy with the new direction of our company and have been unable in well over a year to come and offer consulations and quick reference info for you guys. Well I'm gonna "try" to be back. Please don't mind me if i'm MIA. Jamie and Dave are always here for you.

When you think of: Ray's and Volk. Think to yourself, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" Well in this case, Ray's came first and is the manufacturer, actual foundry for all the WHEEL LINES they have, Volk being one of them.

They have probably 25 lines of wheels, many include STI, Mazdaspeed, NISMO wheels. Also such as

Volk, their lightweight competition line
Gram Lights
G-Games, etc...

Hope this info has been helpful. I will begin to post pricing tomorrow on these wheels. just wanted to see interest and announce my return, well somewhat. hehe.

Thanks, Rishie

spcntr.b.ang.jpg

do they make these in 19's and if so how much. i will buy a set on the 1st!!
rob

Back