New P. E. P/Pope Downpipe and turbo manifolds.

seriously? $25 deposit? when clicking that link is it the log style manifold preorder or has he yet to put up a link?

PROTEGE BUDDY - i am not sure if payments would be possible. you'd have to ask tom pope. but once he gets 10 people he will get the castings and it will be 6-8 weeks from the time all 10 deposits are made to until he will be able to get the castings and start making the pipes so that is a good chunk of time to save up $$.

VALK - yes seriously a $25 deposit for either manifold or downpipe. both deposits are for pre order. he would need at least 5 people for manifold and at least 10 for DP

so if anyone here has sent in a deposit for either a dp or manifold, lets see it!

duren03msp- deposited for dp

Im paid for a manifold deposit. was hoping for the tubular but if he can come up with something simpler im down for that.id like to pay him every few weeks so i dont have a big bill creep up on me too. have some rc competitions coming up that will cost me cash, and i need to get a new dif for msp next year.. still got some noise in my trans after 25 hrs teardown/rebuild... =\

Ps. If he is willing to make the old style i dont mind paying some more for his time. The fact is there are no manifolds out there except for used or ebay. I only want to buy this once. Hope the log style works out as thats simplest. Of course the tubular has some extra bling =)

Ps. If he is willing to make the old style i dont mind paying some more for his time. The fact is there are no manifolds out there except for used or ebay. I only want to buy this once. Hope the log style works out as thats simplest. Of course the tubular has some extra bling =)

i wish there was a t3 option :( or at least a not stock option

I would assume he is set on only the log style. plus IMO I would trust the durability of the log style more than tubular, even though tubular does look awesome.

Hopefully the log style really is bullet proof. im sure mazda had similar goals when they made the stock one lol. not worried about t3 or any of that. if i wanna upgrade the turbo system substantially id probably just pick up the speed circuit kit and sell all the stock stuff..

Put myself down for a downpipe as well. might as well pay the shipping for both at the same time. though really, i need the manifold before all else. ill have to modify the stock exhaust to fit his downpipe. need a dif before i plan to replace the exhaust. just need to do this as ive been driving around on a cracked mani thats missing two studs for two years. too lazy to take it all apart to install arp studs ive had as long for a cracked stock mani heh.

duren03msp;6238987]so if anyone here has sent in a deposit for either a dp or manifold, lets see it!

duren03msp- deposited for dp
CHIQLES- DEPOSIT FOR MANI

I don't see a problem with a T2 flanged manifold... There's always the GT28...

Two more manis please. I really dont need a downpipe without it.

Back