New Owner - Gushing with Joy

MaxPower7

:
2016 CX-5 GT, 2011 Miata GT PHT
Moved to Colorado just before winter with a fifteen year old Hyundai fwd manual that was dying/dead. Thanksgiving snowfall was enough to convince me to get a real snow vehicle.

Black Friday + end of month scored me an outstanding deal on a FULLY loaded 16 GT in red with the parchment leather. I fell in love.

Don't tell my wife, I think the car and I have a "thing" going on.

9ecff1bea87268e06ac79d393ae4bea3.jpg

I have the same car same colours so I now just what you mean..... But I hope your wife's name is Joy (whistle)

Moved to Colorado just before winter with a fifteen year old Hyundai fwd manual that was dying/dead. Thanksgiving snowfall was enough to convince me to get a real snow vehicle.

Black Friday + end of month scored me an outstanding deal on a FULLY loaded 16 GT in red with the parchment leather. I fell in love.

Don't tell my wife, I think the car and I have a "thing" going on.

Hey, congratulations! In my opinion you deserve it and the CX-5 is a natural in the snow/ice. But it's not "a real snow vehicle" until it has a nice set of winter wheels/tires mounted up. Just tell the wife you've purchased a family safety insurance policy.

Congrats! She Looks great! Fond memories of working as a Ski Bum in Vail for two years back in the Day...!!
Great Decision on the choice of Vehicle!
Enjoy the Ride!

Congrats ...Snow is on the way!

NICE RIDE you have there!
Always liked that color! Unfortunately they like to ticket Red cars here! LOL

Not sure which way it is moving, but another Snow storm is heading into Reno Tomorrow...and THEN...!

You just may get to gush in the snow!(wow). It looks like a Return to the old snow patterns....Storms move thru here and then explode!

Last edited:
We've been married 46 years, and out of all the vehicles we've had, the CX-5 is my wife's favorite. She loves driving it, as do I.

Back