New MSP owner

:
03 MazdaSpeed
Hi all.

Just bought my Spicy Orange MSP about 2 weeks ago and im loving it. MP3 wheels and an autometer boost gauge, otherwise stock.

Just went over 80 000kms but not before I got lots of new bushings thanks to this site.

Car is awesome, only issue is the rear defrost not working. Oh well just thought i would say Hi

nice to see people are still buying MSP's since people are getting rid of them. Welcome always nice to have people join up.

MAM complete bottom end if you're gonna do it right! MAM H beam rods if you're like me and only want like 13 PSi, and some sort of fuel manage! haha PM me if you have any questions.

welcome dude, alot of helpful ppl around here, when you ask the right questions....

have fun......

Hello and welcome from a fellow new MSP owner. I've had mine for...I guess a little over two weeks, or is it two weeks?? Ah well, all is still good!! (thumb)

Hey Guys, Iam New To Imports, I Drove A 95 Trans Am Before Bying This Mica Msp. Not A Bad Trade. I Wana Kick This Bad Boy Up A Notch But I Dont Know The First Thing To Do, What Do U Guys Suggest.

Welcome to the Mazda Boards (thumb)

......and dont be shy to ask questions, just be sure to search first :)

alright so exhaust, thanks for the input guys iam gona look at some threads and see what i come up with.

thankx for the welcome

Back