New MS3 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

eting_pro5

:
'03 Pro5
Sorry if these are buried in the stickied MS3 thread. I thought I'd start a new thread so more people would see them.

I found these in some guy's CarSpace profile. I'm definitely liking the seats.

.5996ff4e

.5996ff4c

.5996ff4a

.5996ff63

.5996ff61

More pics added thanks to MikeyB! (thumb)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

hmmmmmm.. intriguing. if it comes out anytime soon, I may have difficulty turning this down.

Is it just me or does that say MP3 on the seats

Stormtrooper77 said:
The more pics I see of this car, the more I like it. Eventhough it is a hatch.

the more i see it... the more it seems to look like a regular 3.

Don't get me wrong, i like it.... but to me its not nearly as unique as the MSP, which is part of the reason i love my car so much.

Blitzd said:

it says "MPS" which is the badge the mazdaspeed 6 wears over in europe. Our MS6 also wore the MPS badge when it was a concept. It's a good sign when it comes to the speed 3 because if it has the MPS badge, it will more likely than not be the production version of the vehicle.

jmv said:
the more i see it... the more it seems to look like a regular 3.

Don't get me wrong, i like it.... but to me its not nearly as unique as the MSP, which is part of the reason i love my car so much.

there are subtle differences like the tiered hood to accomodate the TMIC, a different grille and front airdam, wheels, among other things.

hmm, they did a good job keeping the bulge down on the hood..... the MS6's hood was NOTICEABLY higher than regular 6's

yeah, I agree with you on that one hank. The hood on the ms3 adds a nice flow to the hood of the car and accentuates the grille. it looks quite nice :)

so a natural comparison will be between this and the MkV GTI, what says you sean, which one you like better, marketing not withstanding

Blitzd said:

it's MPS, which stands for Mazda Performance Series, exclusive in Europe, it is what Mazdaspeed label stands for in NA and Japan

get these labels and you'll be E-spec y0!!!1 (thumb)

ZoomZoomH said:
so a natural comparison will be between this and the MkV GTI, what says you sean, which one you like better, marketing not withstanding

honestly I'd go with the speed 3 over the GTI.. the GTI is nice and all, but the 3 has better styling and you get more for your money. plus the 3 is bigger and I like that... 5 doors pwns 3.

seanmcsean said:
honestly I'd go with the speed 3 over the GTI.. the GTI is nice and all, but the 3 has better styling and you get more for your money. plus the 3 is bigger and I like that... 5 doors pwns 3.

True True

ZoomZoomH said:
it's MPS, which stands for Mazda Performance Series, exclusive in Europe, it is what Mazdaspeed label stands for in NA and Japan

get these labels and you'll be E-spec y0!!!1 (thumb)

Smart Guy FTW (thumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back