New Mazda6 GT, Soul Red Owner!!

CIQMan07

:
Mazda 6 GT, Soul Red
Hey everyone!

New to this site and Mazda!

Just purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 GT with MRCC and FOW in Soul Red on Saturday! It was a spur of the moment decision, but I have been looking at them online, through this forum, and in magazines for months. I have to say that I'm in LOVE!! This is my first new car purchase (I'm 25) and I'm glad I purchased this!

My previous car was a 97 Honda Accord and this is so much nicer, and quieter. Well I do agree that it could maybe be a little quieter, it is certainly better than my old Accord.

Ever since I got it home all I want to do is drive!

Quick question, what is the break in period/miles? I'm sure it says in the owners manual I just haven't had time to look through it all. Thanks!

I have had the car for a week and still in love!!

Here are some pics after I gave her a bath :)

IMG_0900.jpgIMG_0901.jpgIMG_0902.jpgIMG_0909.jpgIMG_0910.jpg

Hey everyone!

New to this site and Mazda!

Just purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 GT with MRCC and FOW in Soul Red on Saturday! It was a spur of the moment decision, but I have been looking at them online, through this forum, and in magazines for months. I have to say that I'm in LOVE!! This is my first new car purchase (I'm 25) and I'm glad I purchased this!

My previous car was a 97 Honda Accord and this is so much nicer, and quieter. Well I do agree that it could maybe be a little quieter, it is certainly better than my old Accord.

Ever since I got it home all I want to do is drive!

Quick question, what is the break in period/miles? I'm sure it says in the owners manual I just haven't had time to look through it all. Thanks!

Congrats on your purchase! Not sure if anyone answered your question, but I would keep my foot out of the throttle and try to drive it at different speeds for the first 500 miles. This is what I did for my first 500 miles...then I drove it like I like to drive my Mazdas! Zoom zoom:) now I have over a 1000 miles on mine (had 7 miles when I bought it). I also have the Soul Red 2014 Mazda 6 Touring with tech package. Looks just like your car but without the fog lights and sunroof. Tinted windows make it look even better. Have fun!

Congrats on your purchase! Not sure if anyone answered your question, but I would keep my foot out of the throttle and try to drive it at different speeds for the first 500 miles. This is what I did for my first 500 miles...then I drove it like I like to drive my Mazdas! Zoom zoom:) now I have over a 1000 miles on mine (had 7 miles when I bought it). I also have the Soul Red 2014 Mazda 6 Touring with tech package. Looks just like your car but without the fog lights and sunroof. Tinted windows make it look even better. Have fun!

Nice! Thanks for the info. I have a little less than 400 miles on mine so far. So it sounds like only around a 100 to go!

I have been thinking about tinting the windows. Did you do the same tint all around or lighter on the front than back?

Thanks!

Same all around. Mine are only 35% as that is what is legal in Arizona. But if you can you may want darker on the back window and maybe the rear. I think mine are perfect. Just going to add a strip on the top of the front window...probably 20%.

Same all around. Mine are only 35% as that is what is legal in Arizona. But if you can you may want darker on the back window and maybe the rear. I think mine are perfect. Just going to add a strip on the top of the front window...probably 20%.

Sounds good. I prefer the look of same all around. I'll have to find out what is legal in Ohio. Thanks again for the info!

Latest posts

Back