New Mazda CX-9 owner

rockhounds_1

:
CX9
Greetings,

Took delivery of our new CX-9 yesterday after much deliberation, searching, waiting, emails, and phone calls. This is actually my second Mazda. I had a 1980 626 that served me well. We were looking at the 2011 Honda Pilot, but found it could not compete with the CX-9. We love this vehicle. Fast, handles well (I owned a 96 vette two years ago and it does not handle like that but it is quick on its feet). So, howdy to all from the great state of Texas!

Congrats, welcome!. My inlaws just picked up a Pilot...the thing is a tank! huge inside, but thats pretty much the only selling point, that and reliabiity.

I am a new member and cannot figure out to post my question on the forum. Do I just attach my question to someone else' question?

HELP & THANK YOU!

Welcome to the forum, rockhounds_1.

To post a new thread,
- get in to a sub-forum category
- click on the "Post New Thread" button

Yes, it is a tank and handles as such. We had an 08 Pilot which was a much better vehicle than the redesigned Pilot. I regretted getting rid of it, but it was a lease. I took that Pilot into the New Mexican outback at Chaco Canyon last summer and it was a beast. I dare not take the CX9 to a place like that, at least anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back