new mazda 3

menasheaivas

:
mazda 3 2.0 2015
hello everyone, my Eanglish is very bad so i sorry about that... i have to get my new mazda 2.0 in the active version and i have 3 questions about it. first of all, we will get it with 20560R16 tires, does the size of the tire will harm it sportivity? second i would like asking wich kind of tires this car came as standart (company and model), and the last question is, does this car has sport mode?
I apologize again for the English, thanks!!

By "active version" I assume you mean SkyActiv (or "SKYACTIV")... I think all of the 2014 and newer Mazda3 versions have the SkyActiv features (engines, transmissions, etc).

205/60R16 is the standard size for the base version starting in 2014; previously it was 205/55R16. The slightly taller sidewalls (60% of 205 mm instead of 55% of 205 mm) will reduce steering responsiveness somewhat, but I'm sure it's still a good "sporty" setup. Other versions will have larger diameter wheels and thus lower-profile tires; previously this meant 205/50R17 (for the "s" and "GT" versions) or 18-inch wheels (for the Mazdaspeed3), but now because all the tires are a bit taller than before the bigger size is 215/45R18.

I don't know what there is for mode switching - if anything - in any version of the new Mazda3.

Your English is fine... and infinitely better than my Hebrew or Arabic (I don't know either of those at all!) :)

I agree with BrianM3GS, In my idea the 205/55r looks pretty sexy compared with the 60r. But if you have any plans of upgrading it do consider getting the GT version with size 18's wheels.

My 2.5L GT has Sport mode and it makes a tremendous difference. It feels as if there is a turbocharger under the hood. I'm not sure if the 2.0L autos have that mode.

I have a 2.0L manual iSV and there's no sport mode. Unless you consider shifting in a higher rpm as sport mode... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2.0L manual iSV and there's no sport mode. Unless you consider shifting in a higher rpm as sport mode... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's how I look at it. I don't need no Sport mode :p

Unfortunately, the 16 inch wheels will reduce responsiveness a bit compared to the 18s, but you get a bit more comfort. I blame any lack of sportiness on the tires themselves than their size. You can always get better wheels later on :)

Back