New Mazda 2!

Jwurm12

:
2014 Mazda 2
Hey guys, got a 2014 Silver Mazda 2 a couple weeks ago with 28 miles on the clock.

Not my first mazda though, had a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, then a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 that I traded in on this 2. Was a great decision, I traded in a ton of speed that I can't use on the street for a crap ton of fun that won't get me in much trouble.

My mods so far:

Stubby antenna of Amazon
AWR Rear Motor Mount 88 - Freakin love it, I just installed it last night and went for a drive. I finally have a clutch, not a sloppy mess of god knows what.

Working on a deal with a member here for a set of H&R's.

Spring time bonus at work will bring coilovers and wheels. (Can't wait for this!)

And then eventually headers, exhaust and intake somewhere in there when I have cash to spare.

So far, I love this car and I've been lurking here for a couple months when I started thinking about trading in the 3 on a 2, really like this community. You guys have all of the good of an online community without the poison and crap slinging that most forums have. Really glad to be here.

Pictures soon. :)

Thanks everyone.

Deal sealed on the springs, they will be heading my way tomorrow morning! Thanks Blueturd!

I will get some before and after pics, and some install pics (everyone loves those).

Not sure what I'm going to do with my wheels for now, maybe spacers? Can anyone recommend some spacers to get my stock steelies closer to the fender?

^^^^
Looking forward to those pics.

Got my CS springs last week...I just need the time to install them.

Mike

Welcome and have fun. I used to own a Speed3 and frankly, I find the Mazda2 more fun to drive.

Back