New guy from Cleveland

Camshaft

:
2011 Mazda2
Hi there, I was turned on to this forum by my friend Jess (XCLR8TN). I've got a few Mazdas but I bought my Mazda2 late last year. I saw the ad, test drove one the same day, and ordered one three days later. It was built in late October and delivered to me on my birthday in December. Since then, I've put nearly 11k on it, and I can't wait to start modifying it and participating in autocross/track days with it - I've been too busy this year for any of that! you guys have been really helpful and knowledgeable so far...I can't wait to check out the RX7 forums when I have more time!

Welcome aboard and make sure you check out the Ohio Secion of the boards as well. We have a number of members who track their cars. If you need ideas on the your 2, I can get you connected to Randy Hale who has prepped his 2 into a B-Spec prepared car.

I'd love to build a B-spec car! Every once in a while I fantasize about selling everything, buying another 2, and making a dedicated track car. I'll have to check the local forums out.

Well herro there. We actually live right down the street from Jess. As Marlon said (Perro del Sol), we have a lot of stuff going on in Ohio. I look forward to seeing you at the meets and the track possibly. Welcome!

Wow, there're a lot of 2's in NE Ohio, which begs the questions why weren't you guys at Mid-Ohio in September!?

welcome fellow ohio 2 owner. Welcome to the world of fun (and getting made fun of from time to time).

I'll be at M-O this weekend, but without the M2.

World Karting Association race weekend. The roadracing series is sponsored by Mazda. Zoom-Zoom.

John

Back