New from Long Island

sketchymark

:
2012 MazdaSpeed3
Hey whats up guys!
I purchased a 2012 MazdaSpeed3 in Black Mica a little over a month ago, and im loving it!
Wondering if anyone meets up out in suffolk county? I have seen a couple other Speeds in the area.

Welcome :) i live in long island. Nice to see that im not the only one on here :)
There's was mazda meet every Thursday during the summer, i only went once but it was a pretty nice turn out. i also go to the meets on Saturday afternoon in hetcher state park, theirs always TONS of imports there.

If you know of any meets please share. me and my friends are always down to ride out.

Welcome to the forum! (2thumbs) Any mods planned for your new car?

Welcome :) i live in long island. Nice to see that im not the only one on here :)
There's was mazda meet every Thursday during the summer, i only went once but it was a pretty nice turn out. i also go to the meets on Saturday afternoon in hetcher state park, theirs always TONS of imports there.

If you know of any meets please share. me and my friends are always down to ride out.
ohh nice they still meet up on saturdays? Ill prob head over there.
Welcome to the forum! (2thumbs) Any mods planned for your new car?
thanks man! I did coilovers, a CPE cai and a cobb accessport, also ordered wheels!

Very nice mod list so far. What coilovers and what wheels? You should post up some pictures ;)

Very nice mod list so far. What coilovers and what wheels? You should post up some pictures ;)
I went with Ksport kontrol pro dampers, and i ordered a set of Rota Grids 18x9.5+38 in hyper black.
Ill post more when i put the wheels on!
IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Looks real nice! :D I'm looking forward to seeing some shots with the Rotas, especially in that aggressive fitment.

Back